• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boston Bombing Suspects Motivated By Afghanistan, Iraq Wars: Report

Mayhem

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...spects-motive-afghanistan-iraq_n_3140547.html

The two suspects in the Boston bombing that killed three and injured more than 260 were motivated by the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, officials told the Washington Post.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, "the 19-year-old suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, has told interrogators that the American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan motivated him and his brother to carry out the attack," the Post writes, citing "U.S. officials familiar with the interviews."

The report comes one day after U.S. officials told the Associated Press that it was the religious beliefs of Tsarnaev and his older brother Tamerlan that fueled their alleged plot.

But if the officials who spoke to the Post are correct, the Boston bombing suspects would be the latest accused terrorists who have listed American interventions as their motive.

The Guardian's Glenn Greenwald has repeatedly argued that U.S. violence in other countries is what actually fuels terrorist attacks.

Greenwald frequently cites a Pentagon report finding that, "Muslims do not 'hate our freedom,' but rather, they hate our policies," including "American direct intervention in the Muslim world."

Greenwald also notes that this is one of the reasons mentioned by Osama Bin Laden as a justification for his support of violence against America.

Last year, convicted underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab argued that his attempt to blow up a U.S. airliner bound for Detroit on Christmas Day in 2009 was intended to avenge, "the attacks of the United States on Muslims."

The Boston Bombing took place just days after a deadly attack in Afghanistan killed 17 civilians, including 12 children, according to the New York Times. The Afghan government blames the C.I.A. for the attack, while the agency itself refused to comment.

Like I just said elsewhere - deranged. How in the fuck does blowing up innocent people on a sidewalk stand as a response to foreign policy?

They're pissed at us for Afghanistan? If 9/11 hadn't occured, we wouldn't have touched the place. bin Laden was pissed over Operation D esert Storm. Wouldn't have happened if Saddam hadn't invaded Kuwait. And let's not forget that we were asked to intervene.

These two are/were idiots. Indict him, convict him, throw him in a box and forget him.

When I saw the news I thought immediately of Oklahoma City, and this just reinforces that for me--these guys, just like McVeigh, decided in their infinite wisdom that murdering civilians was the best way to react to something entirely unconnected to the people they slaughtered. There's no jihad in this, there's no way these two animals could ever hope to convince anyone that there's some divine or religious purpose to it. It's just spiteful shameful murder.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
They're pissed at us for Afghanistan? If 9/11 hadn't occured, we wouldn't have touched the place.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying_to_Win

We've been down this before though, I think...in any case, I'm in complete agreement with regards to the bombers.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
When I saw the news I thought immediately of Oklahoma City, and this just reinforces that for me--these guys, just like McVeigh, decided in their infinite wisdom that murdering civilians was the best way to react to something entirely unconnected to the people they slaughtered. There's no jihad in this, there's no way these two animals could ever hope to convince anyone that there's some divine or religious purpose to it. It's just spiteful shameful murder.
Imagine, what kind of arsehole would call for the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians?

Attachments

• 378220_504444862938564_265878767_n.jpg
    378220_504444862938564_265878767_n.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 129
Senseless killing never does have a sensible justification. They just wanted mayhem (not the OP in a sexual sense, or maybe they did.).

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I have little faith that this was even said by " US officials".
Whether some journalist made it up or some GOV employee actually did say it the reasons are the same:
To feed the blame ourselves, everything is the United States fault mentality , and to take focus off the fact ( or assumption) that this was another muslim religious fanatic attack.

Mayhem

Banned
I have little faith that this was even said by " US officials".
Whether some journalist made it up or some GOV employee actually did say it the reasons are the same:
To feed the blame ourselves, everything is the United States fault mentality , and to take focus off the fact ( or assumption) that this was another muslim religious fanatic attack.

1. I still don't get it. You have little faith in US officials, but all the faith in the world in Russian officials. This creates a quandary for me. A quandary, says I.

2. As my OP states, I'm not deflecting the blame to us in any way. Quite the opposite.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I see your pov, its good to me.

I just don't really believe if this was actually said by the not dead terrorist murderer. He's probably said nothing at this point.
I think it's just another example of trying to divert the reality from " a lot of muslims hate us and want us dead" to ' It's probably our fault this happened, as evil as we are" in the minds of foolish young consumers of what they see and hear.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Imagine, what kind of arsehole would call for the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians?

you know, in a way you are right.
but don't forget the other BIG reason they hate the USA and England......the fact that they fought a war which ended with them putting JEWS right smack in the middle of their part of the world, in some very prime real estate at that.
If your gonna try to show why they hate us, at least be thorough and complete.

All they succeeded at was ruining the lives of innocent civilians as well as their own. They are only adding fuel to the fire where U.S officials are concerned.

My brother says that it was actors on the street, and nobody really got hurt. Not sure what to think, but he often turns out being right so I won't write it off

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
My brother says that it was actors on the street, and nobody really got hurt. Not sure what to think, but he often turns out being right so I won't write it off

Oh yeah? Well My cousins friend says it's real.

Two presentations proving Boston was a Phony Fake Show.
They filmed too much of it and exposed themselves.
Since then in the dozens of other PFS's they have learned not to film so much.

These 2 videos prove it. And if anybody watches them and still thinks it was real then I really don't know what more you need.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=RN8B8AK6O29R

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=UUR4WKR9KWHB

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
John B. Wells? An Art Bell wannabe. Here are more John B. Wells shows and guests:

David M. Jacobs, Phd Oct 01, 2015. UFO researcher since 1966.

Dr. Michael S. Heiser Jan 26, 2018. Discusses the paranormal, recent disclosures of the existence of UFOs, and visitations from people who have departed the Earthly life.

Merrell Fankhauser Jan 11, 2018. Discusses his experiences with UFO/US bases in the Pacific.

L.A. Marzulli Mar 22, 2017. The Watchman Chronicles, UFO’s, Flat Earth. Also on the same show...

John DeSouza. Paranormal activities and his X-file nickname.

L.A. Marzulli and Pastor Billy Crone. Oct 26, 2016. UFO and Alien Abduction Phenomena.

And that just scratches the surface of his UFO shows. Add in his Bigfoot, Lizard People, and paranormal shows. meester, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
hey bob what are you afraid of?
that somebody here might actually watch the 2 videos and decide for themselves?
They can watch it with the sound off even.
It is what it is, people, many people caught on video faking injuries.
They filmed too much in Boston and they got caught.

So if anybody out there wants to watch either video you will see. Its irrefutable proof that Boston was 100% staged.
Each video has dozens of examples.
Or you can just take bobs word for it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
On the contrary mperfect, I welcome every post that you make for all to see. Videos and all. Watch them all. Make notes on them. Dig deeper and research these subjects. Form an independent opinion. What happens is that more people view these videos and check references. What happens? Their independent research into the subject produces evidence that such events are real. The staged event people produce nothing close to facts.

Okay, let's test out your theory. Dozens of staged events where hundreds of people are offered money to die or pretend to be injured or directed on how to act in these staged events. There has to be some kind of outreach to recruit such participants. Agree or not?

If yes than how is this done?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Many people think this is Fake Blood.

When-it-shows-up-its-fake-blood.jpg

So I asked the experts
bela-gif.gif

jonathan-frid-death-2012-dark-shadows-barnabas-collins.jpg

grandpa2.jpg

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

Ted-Cruz.jpg

They all agree the blood was Fake.