• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Born2Jizz has a perpetual hangover

Or if you're craving something a bit more sweet try adding some honey to hot water, squeeze in some lemon juice and grate a little cinnamon in there too. Works a treat, seriously!

Or if you're craving something a bit more sweet try adding some honey to hot water, squeeze in some lemon juice and grate a little cinnamon in there too. Works a treat, seriously!

that sounds good :thumbsup:

It is! It really works too. It does, however, require a reasonably well stocked fridge/larder and a certain level of hand-eye co-ordination that may be lacking after a night out drinking heavily. I once grated a little bit of my hand when I was trying to do the cinnamon bit.

It is! It really works too. It does, however, require a reasonably well stocked fridge/larder and a certain level of hand-eye co-ordination that may be lacking after a night out drinking heavily. I once grated a little bit of my hand when I was trying to do the cinnamon bit.

Oooh, hand bits in a drink - did that add to the flavour, or take away?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
A Redeye.
I can't find a fucking website with the correct recipe, so here it is:

1 beer mug
Tomato juice
1 can of lager beer
1 large egg
(optional) 2 ibuprofin and 1 vitamin B12

Combine all ingredients. Chug.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
We need to perform an intervention!

I down a few huge glasses of water and two aspirin before I go to bed. In the morning, two eggs cooked however you like, dry 12 grain toast and a bottle of Gatorade. You'll be ready to rock in no time.

G2 is my favorite hangover beverage... with lots of Advil of course.

But the best "cure" of all time is another beer (at least short term). :1orglaugh

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
I don't think it's a hangover. It's from his chronic masturbation which leads to exhaustion and quite likely to narcolepsy which is what causes him to fall asleep unannounced as he's taking a piss. :1orglaugh

FrostyBoy

Banned
A guy I knew had a bottle of water for every two drinks he had. Never got a hangover. Every time I've remembered to do the same - presto, no hangover.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
There is no cure, but there is prevention.

During college, when the bars closed, we used to get a ride (or drive :facepalm:) to Denny's. I'd have about four or five glasses of water and eat the grand slam breakfast. Very rarely will you have a hangover in the morning if you're well hydrated and have food in your stomach when you go to sleep.

C'mon, man! I guess they don't teach this shit in South Bend. Always trust a Boilermaker when it comes to drinking. :D

There is no cure, but there is prevention.

During college, when the bars closed, we used to get a ride (or drive :facepalm:) to Denny's. I'd have about four or five glasses of water and eat the grand slam breakfast. Very rarely will you have a hangover in the morning if you're well hydrated and have food in your stomach when you go to sleep.

C'mon, man! I guess they don't teach this shit in South Bend. Always trust a Boilermaker when it comes to drinking. :D

Oh, I know all this shit. I'm just providing people like you a venue in which to spout your "knowledge" so that you feel better about yourself.

Another good one, if you can't get to a Dennys, is eating most of a loaf of bread before you start.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
An early morning Bloody Mary may help ....

Water will work... However, gulping it down fast may cause the dry heaves. You may want to throw up. Again and again.

You want to take water to alleviate the parchness: dry throat, mouth, lips and tongue and of course, the headache. You'll need an aspirin.

If you take water drink it very slowly. Sipping it slowly helps immensely.

Chewing on ice chips is much better. You get all the water, but again it is done much more slowly in succession.

Remember what is your body doing, especially your liver, it is metabolizing the toxins, and that in itself takes time. Hours and hours it seems, and of course, your kidneys are excreting it through the urine.

Sleep is also highly recommended. :sleep: So do it.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Foolproof, guaranteed and with a pleasant berry flavor

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/dioralyte_v_118.html

Dump a sachet in a pint of water before bed - drink - and you will gently and perfectly rehydrate in your sleep while at the same time rapidly flushing toxins into your dormant bladder, ready for disposal upon waking.

You shouldn't have a headache, gut nasties or even the aches .... but I find a double aspirin chaser covers all the bases very thoroughly.