• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Border Agent Shoots and Kills 14 yr Old Border Jumper

And Mexico just pisses and moans....pisses and moans. If the illegal border jumper wasn't breaking the law he'd be alive today. :nono:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2012084829_border11.html

EL PASO, Texas — Mexico on Thursday condemned the shooting of a 15-year-old boy by a U.S. Border Patrol agent through diplomatic correspondence and an angry phone call to the Homeland Security secretary. Some Mexican politicians called for the agent's extradition to face Mexican justice.

Anger over the Monday night shooting across the muddy Rio Grande on the border was fueled by a cellphone video of the shooting, as debate began over which country has jurisdiction in the case.

A still-unidentified Border Patrol agent trying to arrest illegal immigrants running into the United States fired his weapon from the U.S. side into Mexico, killing Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka, 15, while people on the Mexican side threw rocks at border agents.

What is still unclear is whether Hernandez was one of the rock-throwers and whether the agent or the victim crossed the border. Mexican federal police quickly chased Border Patrol agents out of the riverbed with rifles trained on them while a crowd on the Mexican side taunted the U.S. officials and threw rocks and firecrackers.

"We are worried by this surge of violence against Mexicans, which comes along with a surge of other anti-immigrant and anti-Mexican occurrences in the United States," Mexican President Felipe Calderón said in a new statement, apparently referring to Arizona's new immigration law, which the Mexican leader previously has condemned.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Being an idiot kills.

They threw rocks, and taunts at our guys but they still want to come over.

"Chased our guys off"? Yeah right.

The OP thinks that it is not only acceptable, but praiseworthy for federal agents to kill someone for attempting to commit a misdemeanor crime. On top of the fact that the "border jumper" hadn't even jumped the border and was on the Mexican side at the time.

Apparently the message here is that if you are not an American than you're life has no value. Maybe Freeones can work out a joint sponsorship deal with Stormfront.

Eh...the bottom line is he broke the law. And if all the facts remain - that the agent was being attacked - your post has no merrit. :confused:

And there are whites in Mexico. I have no idea what colour this kid was.

So essentially the Mexican federal police is cool with illegals jumping the border and then they wonder why the Americans are getting pissed off. It's like our country is a shithole so to solve our problem we'll just send all the poor to the US. Brilliant.

Eh...the bottom line is he broke the law. And if all the facts remain - that the agent was being attacked - your post has no merrit. :confused:

And there are whites in Mexico. I have no idea what colour this kid was.

I didn't say anything about skin color.

And whose bottom line?

Not the bottom line of the justice system. Where does it say that the penalty for crossing the border is death? Where does it say that it's the prerogative of officers to engage people on foreign soil? What manual considers people running off into the distance to be attacking?

and what moral text champions killing someone in light of the articles assertion that it is not known whether the victim was tossing rocks or had even crossed the border?

Yes, the bottom line of a jingoist such as those at Stormfront.

The OP thinks that it is not only acceptable, but praiseworthy for federal agents to kill someone for attempting to commit a misdemeanor crime. On top of the fact that the "border jumper" hadn't even jumped the border and was on the Mexican side at the time.

Apparently the message here is that if you are not an American than you're life has no value. Maybe Freeones can work out a joint sponsorship deal with Stormfront.

But I thought it's a FEDERAL crime.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I really don't understand the scenario.

this part bothers me though:
Mexican federal police quickly chased Border Patrol agents out of the riverbed with rifles trained on them while a crowd on the Mexican side taunted the U.S. officials and threw rocks and firecrackers.

so lets see, we got mexican cops holding or chasing US border agents at gunpoint while little mexican fucking indians are hurling rocks at them.
And firecrackers? firecrackers?
And someone got shot, seems to me theyre lucky they all didn't get shot.
Sounds almost like an act of war.
i wonder if we'll find out what happens next, you know how the pussy US gov or the president of appeasement handles this, or if this story will just disappear.

I'm telling you this country needs to do a clean and sweep of all these illegals, the millions of them.
They are nothing but another modern day problem put upon us against our will that contributes to the decay and destruction of our society.
get them all out now before it gets even worse.

I didn't say anything about skin color.

And whose bottom line?

Not the bottom line of the justice system. Where does it say that the penalty for crossing the border is death? Where does it say that it's the prerogative of officers to engage people on foreign soil? What manual considers people running off into the distance to be attacking?

and what moral text champions killing someone in light of the articles assertion that it is not known whether the victim was tossing rocks or had even crossed the border?

Yes, the bottom line of a jingoist such as those at Stormfront.

There you go again. I can't critique some criminal from Mexico without being labled a Nazi? Rubbish. Utter rubbish. I don't care what color the kid was...I am tired of that hypocritical nation below us and their shenanigans. And you probably know how archaic their immigration policy is:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ion+Policy+&aq=f&aqi=g2g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Shot on sight.

Facetious

Moderated

Have you seen how good some of "those guys" can pitch a baseball?
Of course rocks are deadly weapons ! :ak47:
;)

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
How do we know he wasn't with Al-Queda?

... while little mexican fucking indians are hurling rocks at them....

I think I get the gist of exactly where you're coming from, and what your problem is.

:lame::pukey:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So essentially the Mexican federal police is cool with illegals jumping the border and then they wonder why the Americans are getting pissed off. It's like our country is a shithole so to solve our problem we'll just send all the poor to the US. Brilliant.

yeah they fucked up their country, ruined it.
now theyre gonna come to the US and do the same.

what really makes me sick is people in the US who defend them. not in this case but in general, as if they have the right to enter a country illegally and help fuck it up even worse than it is already.

thats what we should do, anybody who defends illegals rights should be forced to trade citizenship with a little fucking mexican indian and go there to live, permanently.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
.........because i said little fucking mexican indians that makes what i said untrue?
now thats some fucking lame shit there.

they are little indians, have you seen them? tell me theyre not.
they are one of the most uneducated, breed like rats groups of humans on the planet and the simple fact is that we let them come into our country without permission and do the same.
And even pay them for it!
Thats some sick twisted stuff there........
some of you want that?

have i now expressed what my problem is clear enough fk?

Mayhem

Banned
.........because i said little fucking mexican indians that makes what i said untrue?
now thats some fucking lame shit there.

they are little indians, have you seen them? tell me theyre not.
they are one of the most uneducated, breed like rats groups of humans on the planet and the simple fact is that we let them come into our country without permission and do the same.
And even pay them for it!
Thats some sick twisted stuff there........
some of you want that?

have i now expressed what my problem is clear enough fk?

Seig Heil to you too, muffin.