• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Holly Peers
Qz9ucUPl_o.gif
oSdN8k73_o.gif
BaR3aCXK_o.gif

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Yea, that zipper guy collects some hags. He's fucking these girls? I don't even want to look at them.

Zipper, please stop contributing to this thread. Your women are toxic. Fucking ugly. Same fucking next door neighbors that aren't even close to hot. Go pollute some other threads with those fugly bitches.

Obviously, you are not familiar my site because if you were, you would be familiar with the fact that I shoot good looking girls AND girls that are not so good looking. I prefer shooting BOTH types so that I am able to cater towards all types of guys interests. The vast majority of the models that I shoot are between decent looking models to very good looking models. Have I shot a few models over the last 13 years that could be considered ugly? Sure, there have been a few of them, but the thing is ...I don't care. The look on a particular model might not be the type of look that you are personally into, but there are other guys that enjoy the look. The bottom line is I don't care if whether you like my models or not, but it really doesn't do any good at all to cry about them and to be an asshole. The is a block function that is available here at the Freeones Forum. Maybe you should learn how to use it. I don't care if whether you use it or not, but it does indeed seem to me that using the block function would be a good option for you to utilize.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Rane, you now own this thread. Boobies for all.

Yanika A

Attachments

• DCE42E7E-9D92-42B2-A889-E17549B58ACE.jpeg
    DCE42E7E-9D92-42B2-A889-E17549B58ACE.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 8394C438-BD0F-4262-B6F9-683AC3E88085.jpeg
    8394C438-BD0F-4262-B6F9-683AC3E88085.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 156

Luxman

#TRE45ON