• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Perfect Breasts - Post all PERFECT TITS here

Found this picture on a blog today. No idea who the chick is or where she came from, but daaamn. The're the shape of small tits, but they are way bigger.

Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm not of the opinion that freakishly big boobs (especially if they're obviously inflated) should be considered perfect.

TnA_Addiction

Closed Account

Maybe I'm out of line, but I'm not of the opinion that freakishly big boobs (especially if they're obviously inflated) should be considered perfect.

i see your point, but tits iz tits my friend

what i really wanna know is why soo many guys in this thread think that the "perfect tits" are overly big and saggy. There is not much attractive about saggy tits, im sorry.

what i really wanna know is why soo many guys in this thread think that the "perfect tits" are overly big and saggy. There is not much attractive about saggy tits, im sorry.

Well I've kind of hinted toward that...cuz I agree. They can't be perfect if they're hanging down to her knees. But it's rude to complain about a gallery somebody has posted, so you should just find ones that you prefer and share those instead of being critical.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk

Jessica Joy

http://www.centerfoldlove.net/model/jessica_joy/busty_hottie/rjessica7.html

KZU935E.jpg

PEACH...out of the question!!

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: