• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Perfect Breasts - Post all PERFECT TITS here

How can you say they're perfect if you can't even really see them?

Rebecca Jessop ...

The problem with posting Rebecca Jessop in a "perfect breasts" thread is that her entire body is 5'10" of mammazonian perfection with a looker of brunette topping. It's hard to be objective on just portion of her anatomy when everything else is supporting the flow and grace of such form. Her hips look wider than 30" though (and her body more hourglass than apple). True definition of voluptuous.

In fact, I'm noting a great number of women being posted with fanging hips and sweet bodies that complement the breasts extremely well, and likely cause much of this selection. But that's fine with me. ;)

Karina's breasts are her worst feature ... ;)

Actually, in my book, Karina's breasts are her worst feature.

Yes, they are plenty, mounding and totally lucious. You'd be torn between cupping them and sucking on them while you speared her deep.

Because the problem is that the rest of her unreal, 40-28-40" hourglass body is fucking banging, period, end-of-story. She has a tight, but softening set of curves, slender as fuck from the side while being wide as fuck from the front or behind. And she's a classy brunette, right down to the dimples when she smiles or the "I want you to fuck me" pouty stare and accent to match the order.

So after all that, her breasts are more like "the straw that broke the cock's sack." You're already overloaded by the curves and when the breasts come into play ... you're already over-spent. ;)

I still think the ultimate "hardcore" of her is her dildo'ing herself while those breasts "mound" and she even cups one. Such a missionary fantasy that is unrivaled. But the breasts are not remotely as perfect without those unreal curves and pure beauty.

Re: Perfect Breasts - Post all PERFECT TITS here

all tits rule, who cares real or fake. you wouls still motorboat them all
But the bust is only a small part of a male's focus, and there is so much to engage a woman with completely.