• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
"Any more than a mouthful is a waste"

sorry guys! I just think "any more than a mouthfull is a wast"
Just because she has the ample assets and a man tends to go amply nuts in proportion doesn't mean he can't "throttle" his lust.
I.e., you can avoid enjoying them too much, at least until you're just about to blast.
That's what I always do -- because I want the full, over-abundance when I finally do! ;)

You could suffercate in some of them and I'm to young to die during a sexuall act
And that would negative ... how? Good way to die! ;)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Best Tits?

Anna, Merilyn, whatever.....:lovecoupl
http://www.bigboobsalert.com/bustypl-anya.php
Wow! That's a really good shot of Merilyn!

I guess I just can't claim anyone "best tits" because I really have a bias towards the "outer package" around just the bust.
How a woman's mid-section inflects, how wide her chest (underneath her bust), as well as how her hips "fang out" just matter.
And then to add to that, I can't describe my "perfect hourglass" either.

Sure, I'd love to have mammary intercourse with super-busty vixens like Merilyn or Milena Velba or Alicia or countless others just on bust alone.
And these women are very sexy, and have nice figures as well.

But then I start thinking about Chloe Vevrier and Lorna Morgan and Danni Ashe others, and I just think about their overall, perfect figures.
And we can even move on to Cassandra or Faith Nelson's unbelievable figures with "just the right size" breasts -- I can't explain how I can sometimes desire them more, and sometimes not.

Hell, I'll die for Kerry Marie and Autumn-Jade and Nadine Jansen and countless others -- especially at their biggest and where some people would say, "no, I have standards."
And what about those who claim a woman is "too big/fat overall compared to her tits" like Devyn Devine or Gwen "DDDelicious" Sanders -- are their tits any less perfect, especially on their stock, very full, plump bodies, with less mammary meat?

Or we can even go thinner like Shay Laren and even fake-breasted lovers like Sarah Young -- it's that "body" that just gets me, even when thinner.
So much variety in women, so many different types, and none my favorite over another.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

I think Victoria Beckham would get best tits, if she goes bigger in boobs. Cause her nips are to big for her balls.

:1orglaugh

Skinny Spice? Sorry, but she's no contest to someone like Stephanie

While I don't know much about Steph, I do like what I see (and if the boobs are fake, then :hatsoff: to her plastic surgeon)...:D

Stephanie Dahl

:Skinny Spice? Sorry, but she's no contest to someone like Stephanie
While I don't know much about Steph, I do like what I see (and if the boobs are fake, then :hatsoff: to her plastic surgeon)...:D
Stephanie Dahl is retired now, a product of the '90s -- just at the end of silicone (before saline).
Her breasts swayed as if natural -- and she might have been a natural C/D cup with some enhancements underneath.
As a brunette, she was one of my absolute favorite hardcore models -- period.

An excellent and original suggestion for "best tits" -- nice one!

Here's one of her earliest (and longest) threads:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=4505
I'm going to recommend a thread merge to the mods.

tila nguyen