• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Boob job after she started?

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
AustrianMale said:
I like JK more with her implants.

..me tooo, but with the 2nd pair....:nanner: :nanner: - really full and not a lot of space between them...:bowdown:

Phil77

Banned
BigNikkiFan said:
..me tooo, but with the 2nd pair....:nanner: :nanner: - really full and not a lot of space between them...:bowdown:

yeah but did you see them before??

Jill Kelly's breats are stunning! :bowdown:

man if SHE was on this board!.....................

lordraven: You wrote:

"1) why not just forget that page, and put a link to freeones instead

2)maybe you have too much time on your hands

3) i suggest a job"

Golly, thanks for your positive energy response, LR.

1) Since freeones doesn't have a database that will provide this info, I thought I'd put one together for everyone here, and I planned to put a link there.

2) Actually I'm a pretty busy guy. Responding to assholes who flame me takes up a lot of my time.

3) And I suggest you blow me.

Peace

Busty Hart ! Knew her when she was a kid and she had a really fucked up mom who always ragged on her. She's had over a dozen altercations done on her body. She got a terrible self-esteem thing. Poor girl!

hey i like those ones, compared to Chloe Jones' they are better! Ms Jones' is what NOT to do! :p

foxfilm > is your be4/after page in a good way to get finished soon ?

hurry up man ! I can't wait more to see this ;)

MightyKrendall said:
I prefer nipples that point down, not straight up.

Okay, if they're pointing down, then something's REALLY wrong with the boob job. I like them pointing out. :)

I'm sorry, Night, I'll have to disagree, which is pretty surprising with your track record. But like it has been said, to each their own.

I don't really get picky on boob jobs, unless they're like two boobs pointing in opposite directions or are just INSANELY big. Now THAT is just so wrong. There are a few exceptions for me though.

4G63

Closed Account
Stupid Question. Are Jenna Jamesons real? If so they are fantastic.

If not then I'd like to see before pics of her.

McRocket

Banned
MAn, I remember Viper. If she was the one that did that bizarre attached movie with Raquel Darrien then she was something else.
What a lovely face she had. VEry nice.