• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I finally saw her "Massive Facials 6" scene (remember : 12 dicks at once) and I can say it clearly worth buying the whole movie. As I expected it's a really rough scene, and Bonnie is really enjoying taking all of that cream. There is no fake action at all and there is also some nice squirting action at the end of the scene.
A small regret : The aftermath part is cutted of too quickly, to achieve the fantasy it would have been good to see Bonnie waking up and trying to clean out all of that mess (why not seeing her washing her out in a shower) or even directly put on her clothes back all over that bunch of cum. Bonnie if you read that, please manage to do this kind of action next time :)

morganisms123

Closed Account
I finally saw her "Massive Facials 6" scene (remember : 12 dicks at once) and I can say it clearly worth buying the whole movie. As I expected it's a really rough scene, and Bonnie is really enjoying taking all of that cream. There is no fake action at all and there is also some nice squirting action at the end of the scene.
A small regret : The aftermath part is cutted of too quickly, to achieve the fantasy it would have been good to see Bonnie waking up and trying to clean out all of that mess (why not seeing her washing her out in a shower) or even directly put on her clothes back all over that bunch of cum. Bonnie if you read that, please manage to do this kind of action next time :)

http://community.elegantangel.com/community/trailers/ trailer here