• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Body of 'dead alien' found in Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth...

I wonder how long the boys who shot the video have left to live. The Syndicate is very quick to cover things up. I bet they're gonna send Krycek to do the dirty work.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 5610616, member: 441761"]I very much enjoy being able to read stories such as this one, and oogle pussy in the same forum... xoxo Thanks!

Well said! :cool:

I very much enjoy being able to read stories such as this one, and oogle pussy in the same forum... xoxo Thanks!

So you as you find the story entertaining and the pussy more exciting, its all perfectly normal.

Otherwise we'd think you've been around Roald too much.

I reckon it's an elaborate hoax! If forwards time travel was possible these "aliens" would just be people from the future, paying the past a visit.

All these alien bodies look the same too. Why don't they ever look like humans? because its not as creepy, but also a lot harder to make a human model. xD Those are my views on this story. It's still cool though!

Why would aliens look like humans? For what your saying you'd need to have a planet exactly like Earth somewhere with pretty much a similar evolutionary path. The chances of that? Probably non-existent as there are way too many variables when it comes to the way we've come to be. For example if the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs never hits Earth then you and I are not having this conversation.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Fake or real, whatever. It is fuckin creepy lookin never the less.

Why would aliens look like humans?
That wouldn't be the question. But to that question there could be plenty of reasons why.:2 cents:
For what your saying you'd need to have a planet exactly like Earth somewhere with pretty much a similar evolutionary path. The chances of that?
Maybe, maybe not. A species with advanced enough intelligence and technology could colonize and actually make inhabitable vastly different environments. Keep in mind just when we talk about earth, it is vastly different environments that with our relatively crude technology we've made uninhabitable parts of it inhabitable in the micro sense. Even as such, there was a time when earth was uninhabitable for humans.
Probably non-existent as there are way too many variables when it comes to the way we've come to be. For example if the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs never hits Earth then you and I are not having this conversation.

I wouldn't bet on humans being the product of happenstance.