• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Body hair on men

all the guys in these movies seem to shave their whole bodies. i can understand wanting a clean look on camera especially if there will be all different angles and close-ups. Personally, i am not a metrosexual and cant keep up with all this shaving/waxing. i usually trim the areas in question and i hope that is good enough. i havent really gotten any complaints even though i am a hairy dude. this question is for the girls: Where is it acceptable for guys to have hair (chest, legs, back, ass, arms, etc)? and how much? is trimming good enough in certain areas? is it a turnon for some woman or a complete turnoff?

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I like when men are little hairy. That what a man stand for. And this is if you ask me.

I just don’t like when men have much hair on the back. And for mans private part. Don’t shave all of it. But too much is not popular when you get a BJ. Well that’s my opinion.

Hair = yes
Chest = yes
Legs = yes
Ass = yes but not to much
Back = no hair or hair but not to much
Private part = yes but not to much (a complete turnoff if you shave it all)

That’s my opinion anyway… Do as you like and happy shaving :D

Xoxoxo/Jennie
krustytheclown said:
all the guys in these movies seem to shave their whole bodies. i can understand wanting a clean look on camera especially if there will be all different angles and close-ups. Personally, i am not a metrosexual and cant keep up with all this shaving/waxing. i usually trim the areas in question and i hope that is good enough. i havent really gotten any complaints even though i am a hairy dude. this question is for the girls: Where is it acceptable for guys to have hair (chest, legs, back, ass, arms, etc)? and how much? is trimming good enough in certain areas? is it a turnon for some woman or a complete turnoff?

IDEALLY I like a guy with little to no hair on the chest and back, but it doesn't really matter so long as the guy doesn't look like he's wearing a friggin' fur coat with his shirt off :p Now a guy with no hair on the legs is just weird :p my dad shaves his legs because he's seriously into cycling and stuff so that's kinda put me off guys with no leg hair, lol. same with arms, except my dad doesn't shave his arms, lol

Hair on a man doesn't necessarily bother me. If it gets too wild I might request a bit of a trim :)

Last edited:
Nightfly said:
I've got the young-ish Sean Connery body hair thing going on. Women love it

I got the old-ish sean Connery body hair thing going on... and my woman loves it!!!! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
E

eschnabel

I've got the whole Tom Seleck thing going on.;) No complaints yet!

jenniegbg said:
I like when men are little hairy. That what a man stand for. And this is if you ask me.

I just don’t like when men have much hair on the back. And for mans private part. Don’t shave all of it. But too much is not popular when you get a BJ. Well that’s my opinion.

Hair = yes
Chest = yes
Legs = yes
Ass = yes but not to much
Back = no hair or hair but not to much
Private part = yes but not to much (a complete turnoff if you shave it all)

That’s my opinion anyway… Do as you like and happy shaving :D

Xoxoxo/Jennie

Who in there right mind would want to shave all there pubes off, lol.