• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bobbi Eden

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member

Bobbi Eden

Re: bobbi eden

I had a great time this week,.. a good friend came over from L.A, and i told him: Holland is cold, but no snow and of there is snow its so less thats ots gone in a day. But guess what,.. It never snowed so much in 30 years this week,. so we were freezing hahah,.. but we did had a good time, We went to the famous red light district where the window hookers are and all the smoke shops. He couldnt believe his eyes and was really surprised we had that in Holland and he didnt know it was such a big area!:)
Funny because nobody regconized me in Amsterdam,.. I was dressed as a tourist and looked like a eskimo hahhahha I will post some pics this week soon as i have them on the computer. I also did a photoshoot in the snow and it was great ! the sun was there so I was lucky, even i was really cold, It was good with the sun on my skin:)
Well you all got your update now..
Love Bobbi Eden
:::STAY SWEET AND NAUGHTY:::

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

Bobbi Eden said:
I didnt had a good time during that scene, I was in Pain and did not like the guy,. so not a good memory for me, to bad the company I shot it for is selling it everywhere ,. but what can I do :-(
Hey Bobbi,
I have a question about not enjoying a scene and maybe I should be asking Terri Summers about this and not you. I just saw "First Class Euro Sluts 3" with you and Terri in the final scene. You looked like you enjoyed youself alot, appearing to have multiple orgasms. But Terri didn't look like she was enjoying the anal penetration she was receiving at all. It's the first anal scene i've ever seen Terri in. Was it as much of a pain in the ass (excuse the pun) to Terri as it appeared to me while watching it. She did not look like she was having a good time. I only ask you because you were so honest about the above movie.

Bobbi Eden

I had a great time during my scene with Terri and Toni in "First Class Euro Sluts 3" :nanner:
Terri was trying the anal but she didnt like it i guess,.but maybe you could ask her indeed. She will give you the right answer..
I loved the fact we squirted both for the first time ,. and as i know Terri loved it too. So Toni has magic HAnds HEHEHEHEHEH :)
I dont know if she really had pain, but it didnt last long anyway !:)

Love Bobbi Eden

Aces&Jacks said:
Hey Bobbi,
I have a question about not enjoying a scene and maybe I should be asking Terri Summers about this and not you. I just saw "First Class Euro Sluts 3" with you and Terri in the final scene. You looked like you enjoyed youself alot, appearing to have multiple orgasms. But Terri didn't look like she was enjoying the anal penetration she was receiving at all. It's the first anal scene i've ever seen Terri in. Was it as much of a pain in the ass (excuse the pun) to Terri as it appeared to me while watching it. She did not look like she was having a good time. I only ask you because you were so honest about the above movie.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Re: Bobbi Eden

[B said:
Bobbi Eden[/B]]I had a great time during my scene with Terri and Toni in "First Class Euro Sluts 3" :nanner:
Terri was trying the anal but she didnt like it i guess,.but maybe you could ask her indeed. She will give you the right answer..
I loved the fact we squirted both for the first time ,. and as i know Terri loved it too. So Toni has magic HAnds HEHEHEHEHEH :)

Love Bobbi Eden
Thanks for the reply. I think i should ask Terri. :thumbsup:

Terri Summers

well he went in and out and it was to painfull you are right so we stopped almost as soon as we started! the rest of the scene i was loving it, but i was still anal virgin...

fyi: i now have an amazing anal teacher;) :D

Last edited:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

Terri Summers said:
well he went in and out and it was to painfull you are right so we stopped almost as soon as we started! the rest of the scene i was loving it, but i was still anal virgin...
Wow, thanks for answering that Terri. You were sooo cute in the video and sometimes we viewers can get inaccurate impressions from what we see on screen, but I was was really feeling bad for you. That's why i asked the question.
Terri Summers said:
fyi: i now have an amazing anal teacher
...if you only knew the thoughts racing through my mind at this moment.

darkman

Retired Moderator
Re: Bobbi Eden

[B said:
Bobbi Eden[/B]]I had a great time during my scene with Terri and Toni in "First Class Euro Sluts 3" :nanner:

Love Bobbi Eden
Hi Bobbi !! Do you have more pics from this set ? You're amazing as always :lovecoupl