• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bobbi Eden

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Ok its been for ever I guess HAHAHA
But I have been extremely busy with my new site.. Thats not finished yet btw.. but im patient.. :)
And Ive been doing webcam shows again.. :)
During the week you can find me online in the afternoons and evenings..
I really enjoy it and i think its a good way to talk to my fans..and meet new fans.
I have 2 cameras at the same time set up .. one on my face and boobs and one my magic box HAHAHAHHA
So you can choose yourself what you want to see !!

Alot of people ask me questions about my site www.bobbi-eden.com if its updated.. Its updated yes again .. with some new scenes .. more video then photos to be honest.. and i think you will love it.. although my new design is not finished yet , im still updating !!! and you can still join my site..

Amost every tuesday Im together with Terri Summers to do the webcam shows.. and ofcourse we r waiting for you to join us !!! :nanner:

There is also a new model Brianna Bright and she is originally from Czech.. but she lives in The Netherlands for a few years.. she is just starting the industry and she has HUGEEEEE BOOBIES.. SIZE FF or maybe G hehehe

Well im off to bed ,. Cause tomorrow I have a casting with another girl.. a hot blonde chick !
Will let you know how it went !
kisses and love Bobbi

Attachments

• 359829621_5_6Ac_.jpg
    359829621_5_6Ac_.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 384
Hi Bobbi,

Have you ever seen the Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse video "Valerie"? Theres a blonde girl in a green top in it, who every time I see her, she reminds me of you!
Anyone else see the resemblance??