• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bobbi Eden

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes !!!!!!!!! :nanner:

I tried to login in USA, but my connection was not that good, so I couldn t im sorry.
I just came back and im trying to adjust again,. because its freezing over here and it was soooo nice in Sunny California.

The AVN was ok,. not that spectaculair,. but i sw some Vegas hahahaha

I went to the Grand Canyon and it was very nice,. what a nice place there,..we ride the motorbike,. a harley FATBOY :) But it was freezing,. jezus my nipples were Frozen so Cain need to lick them to melt again ! AHAHHAHAH

I did a few photoshoots and I booked Haley Paige she was very cute and nice to work with :)
I will share some pictures soon ! :)

Well thats it for now,... love Bobbi
P.S : I have a new board !!!! MY NEW FORUM
So come and join me there,. i hope this is not gonna get hacked !!!!!

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Hey all,.

How is life ? I hope good,. Ive been extremely busy because i cant do much in end of april and may,. because im getting an operation on my knee. They gonna take my vane out :(
I've been to the UK last month,. for a almost a month,. and been shooting with D.Churchyard and S.Colby.
Next month i will be appearing in the Men Only with a shower set.. and probably soon in a legshow issue. :)
Im this month in the magazine "lust" with a feature about me in Berlin ,. acting like a sexy police officer,. hahaha
You can still read my columns in dutch in CHICK magazine ,. and Passie Magazine,.. but next month not in passie .. by mistake.. Can happen.. so you need to wait a month for that one.
I will also be featured in club pretty soon.. so keep your eyes open ! ;)
In July there is a big Erotic Festival imagination69 in Belgium.. I will be there as a special guest with many other stars.. og and im the face of erosguide.be :) So many many new good things !
As soon as i have more news i will let you knowm,. and dont forget top stop by my forum too :
http://bobbieden.nl/board/index.php

Kisses Bobbi Eden

Thanks for informing us,

Best Hot Wishes!!!!
;)
Bobbi Eden said:
Hey all,.

How is life ? I hope good,. Ive been extremely busy because i cant do much in end of april and may,. because im getting an operation on my knee. They gonna take my vane out :(
I've been to the UK last month,. for a almost a month,. and been shooting with D.Churchyard and S.Colby.
Next month i will be appearing in the Men Only with a shower set.. and probably soon in a legshow issue. :)
Im this month in the magazine "lust" with a feature about me in Berlin ,. acting like a sexy police officer,. hahaha
You can still read my columns in dutch in CHICK magazine ,. and Passie Magazine,.. but next month not in passie .. by mistake.. Can happen.. so you need to wait a month for that one.
I will also be featured in club pretty soon.. so keep your eyes open ! ;)
In July there is a big Erotic Festival imagination69 in Belgium.. I will be there as a special guest with many other stars.. og and im the face of erosguide.be :) So many many new good things !
As soon as i have more news i will let you knowm,. and dont forget top stop by my forum too :
http://bobbieden.nl/board/index.php

Kisses Bobbi Eden