• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

blowjobs or deepthroat where the guy is holding the girls nose

I do this all the time with my gf. With a penis that far down their throat pretty much they only have their nose to breath. My penis is 7 inches big so when its at the back of her throat when i hold her nose, she gags alot which i love..gets more spit.

Bates123

Closed Account
This is a fine subject.
The plugging or pinching shut of a woman's nose while she is already struggling to deal with an obstruction in the form of a penis in this regard is a beautiful thing in many ways.
As stated previously, this introduces another challenge for her to overcome as it invites much more gagging/spit and a struggle for her, that is for certain.
Surely, it keeps their mind focused on the penis in her mouth. How could it not?

There is a magnificent video from Fuckherthroat featuring the beautiful Jennifer Dark laying on her back on a couch taking a penis down deep. She is being lovingly cradled in the hands of her mate by the back of her head while her lips are sealed firmly around the penis. Her mate then proceeds to pinch off each side of her nose, one at a time in order to induce her to blow her own snot on her face. This secen would not be so beautiful if the woman was not as gorgeous as Ms. Dark, but luckily for our sake with a perfect face like her's it is all the more entertaining. While this may not be in absolute lock-step with the idea of this thread, it gives one an intersting aspect of these nose-plugged deepthroats to consider. Sadly I cannot find it but maybe someone knows of it? The wmv clip was titled "fuckherthroat3_05_x3"

Bates123

Closed Account

Bates123

Closed Account

Bates123

Closed Account