• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blonde w/Big Boobs at Amateurpages.com (Wendy)

Any news ???

If you still have her sets, I'd love to get them from you. I've been searching for her also.

Im sorry Anubis. We're in a bad run of luck. :(
I HAD all her sets, uploaded it to a site on the net and posted here on another thread. But... My old HD wich had the sets is gone an d I lost them and the site where I uploaded it was deleted for inactivity :(
Bad run, huh? Don't you agree? But Im still working that, Im gonna get all the pics back and another users are trying too. When I find the sets again I will send you a pvt msg, if you find please do the same.

Thanks and I'm sorry.

You find her sets on ixtractor.com through Wendy or amateurpages.com in the search line (the search function is often offline, just retry in that case)

You find her sets on ixtractor.com through Wendy or amateurpages.com in the search line (the search function is often offline, just retry in that case)

Or just do what I do, google it as "ixtractor amateurpages" or "ixtractor asianamateurpages" they got just about every one of those chicks there.

Here is some more I found on sexmaxx.com long time a go (be carefull lots of virusses on that site)

Here some more

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, as a way to help in IDing her, in a couple of pictures I've seen of her where she's topless but still has a skirt on, she seems to have a tattoo to the right of her bellybutton, in the right lower quadrant, but on pics where she's completely naked, it's gone, like airbrushed off or something, just to keep in mind.