• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blonde Girl from Dancing Bear: The Girls Are Outta Control

here you go, hopefully this will work...this is my first time on this bd. sry

2823639_49.jpg

She's done some "extra" work for RK's IntheVIP...three scenes. She's credited as either Cheryl or Keren on that site. Unfortunately she does not have a profile pic but by process of elim (looking at scenes appeared in) she's going by one of those two first names. Too bad RK doesn't list full names.

OK so I watched the bangbus update. Incredibly hot!!! They ask her if she wants to shoot more with them and she says yes. They talk about assparade and facialfest as next possible appearances...so looks like there's more to come of her!

Some of those scences should be interesting as she speaks NO English at all.

Yeah that was a pretty good update, I love it how she's kinda shy and then bam.

...I'd like to see her get fucked in another Dancing Bear...

Also I thought it was funny that they didn't "drop her" like all the other "victims." Then the dude behind the camera wants to put her on Facial Fest (that's because he - the camera man - gets to fuck girls on Facial Fest...) lol.

She's done some "extra" work for RK's IntheVIP...three scenes. She's credited as either Cheryl or Keren on that site. Unfortunately she does not have a profile pic but by process of elim (looking at scenes appeared in) she's going by one of those two first names. Too bad RK doesn't list full names.

It was Cheryl for those sites. Keren is her friend.