• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

blonde big boobs

member20672

Closed Account
Eh....a few major turnoffs, first being that tattoo and the second being everything above her neck, other than that:thumbsup:

McRocket

Banned
americanharley said:
Eh....a few major turnoffs, first being that tattoo and the second being everything above her neck, other than that:thumbsup:

Nice. Absolutely everything above her neck you find a turnoff? There is no aspect of her head/face that you do not find a turnoff? I hope this woman isn't ever reading this. And I doubt she will. But I wish people would choose their words more carefully when commenting about people's looks in a public forum.
Though I have been guilty of it myself.

Damn that's one of the best set of DSL's if I have ever seen any. Nice Big perfectly round Tits.:boobies:

member20672

Closed Account
mcrocket said:
Nice. Absolutely everything above her neck you find a turnoff? There is no aspect of her head/face that you do not find a turnoff? I hope this woman isn't ever reading this. And I doubt she will. But I wish people would choose their words more carefully when commenting about people's looks in a public forum.
Though I have been guilty of it myself.
IMO her facial features do not appeal to my tastes. Maybe with certain adjustments I could say otherwise:2 cents:

Nice tits and lips thats about it.