• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blizzard!!!

:( Talking about getting stuck!:( I live in Denver Colorado and we got 2 feet of snow!The drifts outside my house are so bad I can't get out my front door.

:( Talking about getting stuck!:( I live in Denver Colorado and we got 2 feet of snow!The drifts outside my house are so bad I can't get out my front door.

Sucks for you guys. In NY we usually have about a foot or more of snow by now. Today it was sunny and up in the 40's.

In San Diego today it was nice and sunny.

So Cal baby, So Cal.

At the rate it was falling there I wondered where they were going to shove all the snow to once they started plowing and people started shoveling it out of the way.

We don't have any snow here yet, but I'm dreaming of a brown and gray Christmas so it isn't that bad. :1orglaugh

We don't get snow here either. The reason being even though we're pretty far north as global area goes we have the warm gulf stream flowing around the island, keeps off those arctic snows.
Then again if the gulf stream is pushed south by the melting icecap Ireland will be back under glaciers again, all year 'round.

:( Out at the main airport there hauling it away in semi trucks.The airport won't open till noon tomorrow.Damn we just got Allen Iverson from the 76rs.:(

jod0565

Member, you member...
I've heard of this all day today and I hope everyone is okay and safe.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::walks outside::

It's 55 and humid in Indianapolis, IN. Considering its the middle of the night.. it can only get better when the sun comes up. ;)

The last 2 years here have been wonderful in the winter. Call me paranoid, but global warming feels good, here. Screw all you Florida bastards that've hogged the good weather for your whole lives! :p

Thats too bad. Call Blizzard Tech Support about that. lmao

Fuck global warming. Here in Chicago, no snow, well except one day, but it melted a few days later. It doesn't feel, look or even sound like Christmas. I love winter, but it is like it is morphing into one big season: Summer. All year summer? Ugh.

It has rained the last 3 days here. :(

This is actually Canada's secret war against the US. We usually get storms like that! It used to be a weekly thing for the longest time until global warming kicked in.

As long as you have electricity, the net, be happy and enjoy being totally lazy...unless you're stuck with some horrible relatives then I feel for you.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Those poor people at the Denver airport ... some ain't gonna make it home by Monday! :crying:

^^^^^ Awww shucks.. Poor guys.

No snow here in Ontario. But I have a feeling that it's going to Christmas day.

It did happen to snow on the day I met the most incredible woman of my life... So surely there has to be snow on Christmas.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I fuckin hate winter! So I say bring on global warming, fuck the ozone!!!! Bring on global warming, fuck the ozone!!!! Everyone join the chant!
j/k

Maybe that's a little to extreme, but I do hate winter! I've enjoyed the past couple mild winters here in good old fuckin Indiana!

Also hate that song "Dreaming of a white christmas" WHY? So you can drive in fuckin sloppy slush or snow or ice to your relatives? No thank you! I'm dreaming of a green christmas!!!!!