• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bleached Blonde/Dyed Blonde Pubes

How 'bout a thread for gals with blonde pubic hair. I'm not talkin light brown, almost blonde. I mean so blonde it's almost white or yellow. Bleached or dyed also. This seemed to be more popular in the late 80's early 90's but there's still a few around in recent times, too. I think it looks totally hot, so here's a few from my collection (some models known, some unknown) to get the ball rolling. Please add your own and enjoy!

Wow! Am I really the only one who likes this? Almost a month and no one has posted anything, not even a comment. Surely there must be others out there with similar taste. There's got to be a few who dig this semi-vintage style. Please share your thoughts, at least.

Thanks for someone finaly replying. Sorry the thumbs can't be veiwed. I've tried but can't figure out how to get them to show, although the links are still good. Just click on them to view the pics. And, please, someone else share some more.
Thanks

Agree, we need more of this! C'mon chaps!!!

Not sure if linking to other forums is allowed but here.
http://*************************/showthread.php?t=43192
I started the same thread there since this one wasn't going anywhere. Has some of the same pics but a few other/different ones too. Hope that helps.

Note to mods: If linking to other forums is not allowed, let me know and I'll take it down.

Here's one that I'm having trouble IDing. I'll post it here since it's on topic but I think I'm going to also post a separate thread in the ID Help forum unless anyone can ID her first. TIA.