• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blagojevich: Out As Illinois Governor...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois (CNN) -- The Illinois Senate on Thursday voted unanimously to remove impeached Gov. Rod Blagojevich from office.

Blagojevich was arrested on federal corruption charges in December. Federal authorities allege, among other things, that he was trying to sell or trade the Senate seat that became vacant after Barack Obama was elected president. After the governor's arrest, the state House voted overwhelmingly to impeach him.

The Senate vote was 59-0.

Moments after removing him from office, the Illinois Senate also voted unanimously to prevent Blagojevich from ever holding political office in the state again.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/29/illinois.governor/index.html

We all knew it was coming, but now it's official.

Don't worry, I'm sure all the bribery and corruption he was caught in the act of will only be found to be taken out of context. :rolleyes:;):1orglaugh

I knew he was a crook, but I didn't know that he was gay.

He was an arrogant prick, and he got what he deserved. I think he is playing it well. Deny, deny, deny, that is until he can spread the blame by pointing the finger at others to help reduce HIS penalties when it comes down to the criminal case!

Agree with post above arrogant prick he is..He actually thought he could bullshit his way out of this and it slapped him in the face it's about time..Now he may face jail time and if he is gay then his cell mate bubba can pound on him every night..lol

1 down, about 12,000 to go

Nothing like watching corrupt politicians kick out a fellow corrupt politician

Now he can become a lobbyist.

Facetious

Moderated
Interesting that during his rebuttal, he never admitted guilt and started to point the finger at others who committ the same crimes.
interesting ? Surely, you are being facetious :jester: lol !

As I studied his response, I believe he is totally irrational. How can any man be that arrogant??
A self aggrandizing, narcissist, no question.
I'm going to miss his self praising filibuster :(

Auctioning senate seats has probably been happening since the beginning of our government's history, I'm really surprised that the American people are this surprised about it.

Fuck politics.
Fuck Rod Blosonofabitch.

Its a shame that the guy he appointed to Senate was seated though. His deal already went through since the guy he appointed to Senate got seated. So in the end they got what they wanted. I'm sure he's handsomely compensated for all this trouble. Government is a revolving door of cynical humans wearing wolf skin, one corrupt official leave another ready to step in.