• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Blacklisted

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Eh?

MichelleAustin

Official Checked Star Member
Now so everyone knows he's not that innocent. This is I think the first transsexual board he has not been banned on yet.

So lets set the record str8 everyone! No girl in the industry wants to work with him. He has insulted and ridiculed so many of them online that no one wants to work with him. And if a company was to use him they might get backlashed from the girls. He might be a very nice guy in person but online with his SUPER TRANNY FUCKER mentality and the insulting videos he wont ever work in this industry. And from his intro on here he is about to go back to his old ways! Good Luck!

Hondarobot

Banned
LOL! Who is this Daryl guy? I've read references to him in other peoples posts, but this is the first time I've actually read one his posts. Is it possible that Steve actually has a larger vendetta towards this guy then he does towards me, if he keeps getting banned from forums?

I don't know the history here.

:dunno:

LOL! Who is this Daryl guy? I've read references to him in other peoples posts, but this is the first time I've actually read one his posts. Is it possible that Steve actually has a larger vendetta towards this guy then he does towards me, if he keeps getting banned from forums?

I don't know the history here.

:dunno:

I used to think Steve was cool, but he gave me the run around too much when he was planning on using me in some stuff, left me hanging & waiting for a year & a half. I eventually got pissed!

Now so everyone knows he's not that innocent. This is I think the first transsexual board he has not been banned on yet.

So lets set the record str8 everyone! No girl in the industry wants to work with him. He has insulted and ridiculed so many of them online that no one wants to work with him. And if a company was to use him they might get backlashed from the girls. He might be a very nice guy in person but online with his SUPER TRANNY FUCKER mentality and the insulting videos he wont ever work in this industry. And from his intro on here he is about to go back to his old ways! Good Luck!

I don't talk about the girls, just the guys, I'm competitive like that. Unless if I've had a personal interaction with them and they talked falsely about me first.

Yeah, Daryl just joined my blacklist... use to use him for scenes all the time but the bad rep and lousy attitude across the forums/youtube have gone far enough. No longer shall his penis feel the warm, gripping embrace of my tiny butt.

I don't care. :) You have a terrible attitude too and bad personal hygiene.

Jamie French

Official Checked Star Member
You do care and it's actually really sad. I've never met anybody who so cartoonishly painted themselves out of their dream job. There's nothing you can even do about it. You literally will not have any kind of comeback story. Just goes to show, not everyone is a winner. After all, somebody has to be the fry cook.