• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Black Hebrew Israelites

They are racist scum. And the left will never call them out on it.
Only whites can be racist.

Only whites can be racist.

Totally wrong.
Racism is spread through all "races". In We, western civilised ountris, hear more about white people being racist towards other "races" because whites are the dominant ethnic here (both in demographics and power) but that doesn't mean blacks, latinos, asians, or whatever can't be racist towards whites and towards each others

Totally wrong.
Racism is spread through all "races". In We, western civilised ountris, hear more about white people being racist towards other "races" because whites are the dominant ethnic here (both in demographics and power) but that doesn't mean blacks, latinos, asians, or whatever can't be racist towards whites and towards each others
When I go to the Sudan or Kazakhstan, I’ll put your theory to the test.

LOL at these fucking mayonnaise boys. I guarantee you they've never seen the Black Hebrew Israelites before. Anyone here who lives in a major American city knows about the Black Hebrew Israelites. You see them out in the subway or on the street preaching their bs. They're trolls. These rubes from Kentucky have never seen that and so being confronted by 5 scary black guys was probably their deepest darkest nightmare lol. Fucking yokels Jajajaja

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
They use 'Israelite' as a term in which to mean they are the rightful owners of the land (Who will never visit the place and probably just interpreted a youtube video creator and the old testament in whichever way they please.) who believe that melanin in the skin is G_d's true human, and the rest of us are lizard people.

The black side of the conspiracy generation at work, gentlemen.

Preying on disenfranchised spirituals who feel that America is a hostile place towards anyone who isnt.. *dramatic pause* I mean, who isnt WHAT?! You could be a blue eyed blonde, here.. and then you gotta worry about being called a faggot. Or kidnapped by guys like these. Or be a Jew and be blamed for the world's problems, but these same people all still have a friggin' hard-on for the holy land.

I believe in the Bender theory. WE MADE OUR OWN HOLY LAND! WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS!
Well.. didnt we?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I've watched a little about this.
I honestly have no clue what the heck any of it is about. I mean zero understanding.
White kids with trump hats and blacks and native americans outside is as much as I comprehend.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
These black clowns do just what so many have picked up as a pasttimer:

Find the ideology of choice, and then the loudest, most aggressive guy thinks he wins what they consider an argument.

Looks familiar?

Yeah, we got our own "Israelites"

mad-1.gif

mad-2.gif

mad-3.gif

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Of course, the "Homosexual President kissing Guiliani" actuially happened. Maybe that triggered the chanting from the MAGA boys?

When I go to the Sudan or Kazakhstan, I’ll put your theory to the test.
You don't need toi go to these shithole countries to put this to the test. Great countries such as Japan, China, South Korea, etc.
Not even mentionning that, in the countries you mentionned, they would have racist thoughts, they would use racist slur to speak about you when they are among them but they would be nice to your face, because they would hope the wealthy white dude that you are would buy them stuffs or even give 'em money