• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Black college student sparks uproar by hanging Confederate flag in dorm room window

Re: Black college student sparks uproar by hanging Confederate flag in dorm room wind

I hope this is to be ironic and not real.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Black college student sparks uproar by hanging Confederate flag in dorm room wind

His beliefs, twisted as they may be, make more sense than the occupy movement.

a black dude rocking a confederate flag is kinda mind boggling
The same goes for that flag, it was around before it was linked to racism.
Yeah, back then, it was called "normal"

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

I wonder if he calls his car "General Lee"?

I wonder if he calls his car "General Lee"?

lmao, I was going to use a refrence similar to yours Rane....maybe he's just a big Dukes Of Hazzard fan, heck Lynyrd Skynyrd uses the flag too. In some southern states it's the pride of the south and really doesn't have any racist meaning to it.

Mayhem

Banned

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554224/pg1

The Federal government has been feeding the American people lies and propaganda since 1861. They unconstitutionally took the power of the states, and limited it to the point of ineffectiveness. They overshadowed the fact that states rights were the only reason the civil war happened in the first place, and lied throughout history to demonize succession in the future.

The ONLY reason the North freed the slaves is because they had to or England was going to ally with the Confederate army, as they were already providing arms to the southern states (see Whitworth and Enfield Rifles).

England was fully prepared to send troops to help fight off the northern tyranny. The only thing that prevented this was the fact they would not want to be seen as a country that supported slavery.

Lincoln knew this, and decided to free the slaves in the north to make the south the single Union of slavery.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything." - Abraham Lincoln

"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery." - First Inaugural Address (Abraham Lincoln)

"I am a little uneasy about the abolishment of slavery in this District (of Columbia)." - Abe Lincoln To Horace Greeley

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slaves, I would do it." - Abe Lincoln To Horace Greeley

On August 14, 1862, Lincoln received a deputation of free Negroes at the White House to which he said, "But for your race there could not be war... It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated". He advocated colonization in Central America and promised them help in carrying out the project.

"What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races." From a speech in Springfield, IL; 17 July 1858

If you read history that isn't in school books you learn that the Northern leaders were slave owners as well, and the only reason they fought was to preserve the union.

School and society which has been brainwashed by our public school systems hears the following words and equates them with racism, hatred, evil.

Secession
Confederation
States Rights
southern states

General Longstreet was quoted near the end of the war saying, "We should have freed the slaves, then fired on Ft. Sumter." He was referring to the demonetization of then common slavery to keep England out of the war.

In an 1856 letter to his wife Mary Custis Lee, Robert E. Lee called slavery "a moral and political evil." Yet he concluded that black slaves were immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially and physically.

In the south even freed slaves owned slaves, it was a way of live that would have been dismissed if given the chance for freedom of the states.

To this day the media still makes fun of states rights and secession and looks at it as evil. Of course the people of the country who were tough to believe this load of bull thinks it is evil as well.

I wonder how many people that like that flag go out and burn crosses on peoples lawns at night?. Not very many I bet. It's mostly hogwash this racist labeling. Things are too PC these days for their own good. The flag could end up being the debate for banning it from being raised or pinned to a wall in some states if the PC crowd got their way.

Really. I Remember watching the Starsky and Hutch remake where they included a joke about the whole thing.

250px-General_lee.jpg

pride? the flag is the symbol of treason. it's the symbol of ppl who didn't want to part of the united states because they wanted to own slaves. this guy is a dumbass

Pride, indeed!

the flag is the symbol of treason.
No sir, it isn't. Please listen to the man on the link I posted.

it's the symbol of ppl who didn't want to part of the united states because they wanted to own slaves.
Actually, slavery had VERY little, if nothing to do with the Civil War. The south was extremely wealthy because of their cotton industry. Most of it went to England. They had a tremendously lucrative contract with the English. The Northern States wanted some of that revenue. The south said no, basically.

Fuck Abraham Lincoln!

Actually, slavery had VERY little, if nothing to do with the Civil War. The south was extremely wealthy because of their cotton industry. Most of it went to England. They had a tremendously lucrative contract with the English. The Northern States wanted some of that revenue. The south said no, basically.

Fuck Abraham Lincoln!

lol. Who did the cotton picking?

PS> I agree though. None of the wars fought in human history where ever about moral reasons, That's just the cannon fodder to galvanise opinions and ensure the righteousness of one's goals. The south wanted to break away that is why the war was fought.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

There could be worse flags out there like a certain red flag with a certain Tibetan good luck symbol reveresed.

One more little tidbit to consider.

Not one ship sailing under the Confederate Flag ever transported slaves from other countries to the United States. However, ships flying the flags of other countries, INCLUDING the ships with the American Flag pulled into ports up in the eastern seaboard offloading slaves from Africa and Portugal.

So, considering that, which flag REALLY is the flag of racism and hate??? Certainly not the Stars and Bars.

Also, I believe (I might be wrong), but Grant kept his slaves even after Lincoln signed the the bill to abolish slavery. :rolleyes:

There could be worse flags out there like a certain red flag with a certain Tibetan good luck symbol reveresed.

What the hell is that? If your on about the swastika lol. It is actually Indian and wasn't reversed. It was imposed upon a red background.

It remains widely used in Indian religions, specifically in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism
Wikipedia.

PS> Nazi's where big into the occult and had their own clubs. Hitler incorporated many ancient aspects into his parties symbology probably in a mistaken superstition that it would grand success to his endeavours

Ace Boobtoucher

Your admiration for Nazism is dumbfounding.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

The Federal government has been feeding the American people lies and propaganda since 1861. They unconstitutionally took the power of the states, and limited it to the point of ineffectiveness. They overshadowed the fact that states rights were the only reason the civil war happened in the first place, and lied throughout history to demonize succession in the future.

:goodpost:

"I have no purpose, directly or indirectly, to interfere with the institution of slavery." - First Inaugural Address (Abraham Lincoln)

I guess people still think Abe was a plain and honest man like Bob Dole. :rofl2:

Your admiration for Nazism is dumbfounding.

Ha ha good try **** ***. I was pointing out facts, there is footage of good old Hitler with folks from esoteric cults. It's all Freemasons or their break off groups.

PS> Simple really all groups hijacked by aristocracy. These groups have upper middle class intellectuals always connected to them. He attempted to plunder knowledge even though all esoteric knowledge is bullshit. And compete with the english hegemony, Which btw runs america to this day. Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Boobtoucher

Jerk off?

And I noticed you didn't deny it, either.

I don't give a fuck what you think of me. But how you could link a fact about the swastika to Nazi admiration:surprise:

I promise you, you will bust a gut!!! :clap: