• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bitches be dumb!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You could always rep us.....oh wait.

Yeah, I'm part of that red-rep whatever that you hold in such disdain.

STDiva is just mad I won't let him into the red rep club. What he's not saying is I had to tell him to STOP sending me PMs every 2 minutes asking if he can have red rep yet. He's even stooped to Shifty's level and sent penis pics. Sigh.

STDiva is just mad I won't let him into the red rep club. What he's not saying is I had to tell him to STOP sending me PMs every 2 minutes asking if he can have red rep yet. He's even stooped to Shifty's level and sent penis pics. Sigh.

oh really? do elaborate...:D

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

its not as fun as it looks. :cthulhu:

(after watching the Cinnamon Challenge video)
.. this woman is the embodiment of what I consider the opposite of gracefulness. She characterizes repulsiveness, and stupidity.

I want to believe she is overreacting for the sake of her audience's entertainment but having seen the likes of Chris Crocker and William Hung, it all might be genuine. Either way. I hope she stops posting these videos.

By the way, the tags for this thread "dumb bitch" and "stupid fuck".. highly appropriate.

DR. B

Closed Account
woohoo!! finally a bitches be dumb thread

DR. B

Closed Account
Welcome to the thread Natalie

DR. B

Closed Account
Who remembers this wack job? Welcome to the thread Shirley Phelps Roper, you dumb bitch.