• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bitches be dumb!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So this chick goes to the market and picks up all sorts of fruit and eats a very cute cherry....Video Here

bahodeme

Closed Account
I really needed that laugh today.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Her 'Fame Name' is Glozell, and she has a Youtube Channel for all sorts of hilarious videos.

My fave clip of her is the CInnamon Channel, which she took to a whole new level, resulting in an ending that is epic

No, a simple spoon is not enough for dear Glozell :rolleyes:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Her 'Fame Name' is Glozell, and she has a Youtube Channel for all sorts of hilarious videos.

My fave clip of her is the CInnamon Channel, which she took to a whole new level, resulting in an ending that is epic

No, a simple spoon is not enough for dear Glozell :rolleyes:

It has been my goal to make a video of myself trying the cinnamon challenge for a few months now. I'm a little scared to do it so I've been putting it off!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It has been my goal to make a video of myself trying the cinnamon challenge for a few months now. I'm a little scared to do it so I've been putting it off!

You know, it is said to be just physically impossible. The stuff binds all the saliva in your mouth and you just can't swallow anything right then. Maybe with very little cinnamon and if you have taken a big gulp of water before, but I just don't see the point, Harley ;)

georges

Staff member
she needs to kill herself

Her "never ending stupidity" is for the entertainment of her subscribers. You'd have to be completely naive to believe these stunts weren't pre-planned in order to garner views and the subsequent revenue that comes with it.

But sure, she should kill herself...

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Wow, that's a whole new level of epic stupidity. "What a cute cherry..."

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
It was quite easy to see it was staged and done only for entertainment's purposes. Those who took it seriously need to kill themselves. Do humanity a favor.

The cinnamon challenge was done a couple of weeks on Mythbusters. Neither Kari nor Grant were able to make it, but Tori passed the test. Basically, he stuck it in his cheek and swallowed it slowly, bit by bit. However, to do this challenge, they literally had medics on the set because of the dangers of attempting to swallow so much cinnamon. If you do attempt it, Harley, be very careful.