• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bin Laden Worked for US Until 9/11

Namreg

Banned
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14595

i'm not sure who exactly sibel edmonds is, but i've heard stranger things than what she is saying here. it is well-established that the US supported bin laden in his fight against the soviets, and until 9/11 the US had no reason to stop supporting him.

i must admit the first thing i thought when reading the headline was "and he probably still does".

Bin Laden was funded, trained, and armed by the CIA courtesy of U.S. taxpayers... just as other extreme right wing military fascist dictators in other countries who were also backed by the CIA to stage coup de etats and abort real democratic elections from being achieved.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bin Laden is still employed by U.S. secret intelligence agencies and given a script by them for him to play the role of a boogeyman to scare U.S. taxpayers into their continued foolish support of nation building, U.S. corporate imperialism in the Middle East, and the cockamamie war on terrorism

Bin Laden was funded, trained, and armed by the CIA courtesy of U.S. taxpayers... just as other extreme right wing military fascist dictators in other countries who were also backed by the CIA to stage coup de etats and abort real democratic elections from being achieved.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bin Laden is still employed by U.S. secret intelligence agencies and given a script by them for him to play the role of a boogeyman to scare U.S. taxpayers into their continued foolish support of nation building, U.S. corporate imperialism in the Middle East, and the cockamamie war on terrorism

We supported Saddam too...I remember seeing the photos from the late 70's of Donald Rumsfeld shaking Saddam's hand at a photo op.

We didn't invade Iraq to get Osama. It looks more and more like we invaded Iraq so friends of Dubya and Cheney (Halliburton and Blackwater) could get filthy rich....

At first I wasn't sure what you were trying to say with that link, but now I got it. Good one

I don't think Osama still works for us but I do know we did fund him and we also gave Saddam his chemical weapons, that's how we knew he did have chemical weapons in the first place when we did invade. The U.S. Government is a silly one. We also are more than willing to take out a democratically elected official if he doesn't want to help us and place in a ruler who will help us. I believe we did it in Iran in the 40s or 50s. Read the book, "All the Shah's Men" It's a great one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTldYbqlJc8&feature=related (no sound, but it'll have to do)

Nothing new here. Anyone with a brain and attention span longer than a TV commercial knows we supported them in the fight against the Soviets.

The US also funded Iran in the 80's in it's fight against Iraq and simultaneously funded Iraq in it's fight against Iran. And lets not forget about all of the shit they pulled in Latin America.

Considering Bin Laden's been implicated in the '93 World Trade Center bombing, as well as claiming responsibility for a 1993 gunfight that killed 18 US troops in Somalia and the 1996 bombing of a military complex that killed 19 US soldiers in Saudi Arabia - it seems extremely likely that Sibel Edmonds is full of shit.

Governments do what they can to protect their country's interests at the time.Britain and the US gave massive aid to the USSR during WW2 because the pressing need was to defeat Hitler.There is a saying that my enemy's enemy is my friend.Circumstances change so what was a good idea at the time can become an embarrassment later.

nightowl

  
unfortunately many western countries lose any right to moral authority as long as they continue to back whatever despot or terrorist suits them - only to change their stance when that person loses their strategic importance, bites the hand that feeds them etc etc. where was the western outrage when saddam was using biological weapons against his own people? politicians in the uk never talked about things like women's rights in places like afghanistan for years but then as soon as they were looking to justify going to war up came the subject of women's rights and the like. it's no wonder public faith in politicians is at one of its lowest ebbs ever

Facetious

Moderated
Mike Malloy: title "Bin Laden Worked for US Until 9/11"
Mike Malloy in closing paragraph :"The bombshell here is obviously that certain people in the US were using Bin Laden up to September 11, 2001.
:spin: :sleep: :spin

Nothing new here. Anyone with a brain and attention span longer than a TV commercial knows we supported them in the fight against the Soviets.

Understood and agreed. :hatsoff:

Malloy attests that America
"outsourced terror operations to al Qaeda and the Taliban for many years, promoting the Islamization of Central Asia in an attempt to personally profit off military sales as well as oil and gas concessions".

Well blow me down :1orglaugh

And could the guy just name names instead of broad brushing the whole nation ? :rolleyes:

After all each and every one of us as Americans was complicit !:eek: :spin: