• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill Cosby Put It Inside Lady Without Asking First

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/latest-cosby-courthouse-jury-debates-fate-125520724.html

giphy.gif

Not sure that it even happened. Cosby is one of the world’s biggest celebrities. Once one person makes an allegation it is easy for the others to pile on and come out of the woodwork.

I’m astonished at this verdict. I laughed when Cosby had his outburst after the verdict. Many times I wanted to call a prosecutor a “ fucking asshole”.

:update:

Attachments

• ezgif-4-ed6287897b.gif
    ezgif-4-ed6287897b.gif
    487.6 KB · Views: 75
Hard to know what to believe either way
The jury obviously did not have reasonable doubt. There were black people on the jury and still he was convicted.
I must admit that I don’t want to believe this about him. He is a brilliant comedian.

Lol :)

Attachments

• ezgif-4-2fff86ed4e.png
    ezgif-4-2fff86ed4e.png
    135 KB · Views: 44

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I hope you get the experience like the ladies had, and someone drugs and rapes you. Guess you won't find that so funny anymore, then.

But hey, what to expect from a guy with a snuff-movie name.

TBH I haven't read the fine details of the case. From what I know all the prosecution had was the allegations of the women, but no actual physical evidence. How did that meet the burden of beyond a reasonable doubt?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
TBH I haven't read the fine details of the case. From what I know all the prosecution had was the allegations of the women, but no actual physical evidence. How did that meet the burden of beyond a reasonable doubt?

Exactly, no evidence no case.

:facepalm:

Attachments

• ezgif-2-d6bbc70c55.jpg
    ezgif-2-d6bbc70c55.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 30