• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bill and Hillary Clinton: As crooked as a barrel of fishhooks

georges

Staff member

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
"This is not a raid where we're going out into the streets and grabbing anybody that we can. We're specifically targeting those individuals that have defied an order of deportation by a judge here in the United States," Judd said, adding that not going after those who defy court orders sends a message to foreign nationals that it’s OK to disobey the country’s immigration laws.
I sure hope that "specifically targeting those individuals that have defied an order of deportation" is just the priority on which they concentrate for right now. But, once they get get everyone of those riffraff's asses deported ... then switch over full steam ahead to ALL the remaining ILLEGAL, lying, system-abusing, law-ignoring, uninvited, perpetually-bitching mutha fucking SOBs!!!

I hope they round up a supersized shitload of them fuckers HERE in my area. DEPORT half of the entire fucking area if need be. :partysml: I'm sick and tired of all the Democrats and the biased media aiding and abetting them. :cussing: It's time that these Democrats get them and their treasonous ways chopped down several notches. :yesyes:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
George still can't name one crime that Hillary Clinton has been convicted of, but keeps pumping out that Hate Speech, it must suck to be so miserable.

georges

Staff member
George still can't name one crime that Hillary Clinton has been convicted of, but keeps pumping out that Hate Speech, it must suck to be so miserable.

There is no hate speech, you are too thin skinned to deal with the facts, I call a cat, a cat. Remind me please who was responsible of the benghazi fiasco, of the 33000 deleted emails with bleachbit software and several suspicious related deaths against people who should have testified against her and her husband? The bitch fraud swine Clinton, not anyone else.

xfire

There is no hate speech, you are too thin skinned to deal with the facts, I call a cat, a cat. Remind me please who was responsible of the benghazi fiasco, of the 33000 deleted emails with bleachbit software and several suspicious related deaths against people who should have testified against her and her husband? The bitch fraud swine Clinton, not anyone else.

You don't have any facts, George, that's what makes your verbal vomit hate speech. Hillary Clinton is one of, if not the most investigated person in the history of investigating, yet she has never been charged with a crime, pleaded to any crime, or found guilty of any crime. You are just a hater spouting off hate speech because of your hate.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh theyve never been investigated. And even if they were they are above the law and they know it.
Lets see former long time Governor and 2 term PREZ and his wife and the things she was.
Worth easily hundreds of millions of dollars but probably over at least ONE BILLION DOLLARS!
Plus access to billions.
Understand how rich that is? Understand what that kind of money can get?
If someone gets in their way or tries to hurt them in any way at all , even the slightest, you don't think these two, especially her, arent going to destroy that person?
They are 100% above the law. Untouchable.
To thing that they haven't used that to their advantage is being very naive Kate.

This entire paragraph is unbelievable.
I’m pretty sure you could be committed just on this paragraph alone.
You need assistance in a hurry.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh, right, it's part of the show. :rolleyes:

Well I remember she was investigated once, over the Benghazi thing. And yes it was a show. You remember the "who cares how he died" testimony.
A complete show.
And it had layers designed to confuse us all so much we would just give up.
Official story: A bunch of Mooslums stormed an embassy and killed Ambassador Stevens and his coworkers.

The questions were why didn't the US military roll in there and kill the Mooslums? They didnt even try.

Oh and it was because of a yootoob video.

But even that was all bullshit.
Stevens was the go between between Clinton and the bearded mercenary army they used to slaughter Libyan civilians to teach them a lesson not to stand up against the US and there criminal bosses financial interests. Stevens job was to get back 20,000 shoulder to air rockets he gave to the bearded ones due to the insistence of neighboring countries. The US crossed the line with that.
Stevens failed so they had him killed in a safe house. He fucked up and he paid with his life. Dead men tell no tales. Everybody at that fake hearing knew it.
And if they didnt own and control the press we would have known it.
The US controls those mercenaries. They work for them.
If not why was there absolutely no response from the US military at any point? An actual act of war and they did nothing. Pretty obvious.

Even the assholes like Chavetz and Gowdy who were fake drilling her had this information because Scott Bennett and the Moriarty's gave them the truth with evidence. Nobody cared in fact they were threatened to keep their mouths shut and had to go into hiding for blowing the whistle.

Why do you defend the Clintons? I mean whats the deal with that? They are criminals just like the Bushes.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Yes, that is the catch.

Talk is cheap, Georges, but it appears all you can do is assume some things happened.

Name the crime she and/or he got convicted of. Including date and court.

If you can't, well, why don't you shut up?

xfire

And before they come at us with, "Well Twump has never been convicticated of anything neither!11!! zomg!", don't forget about all 'dem ongoing investigations, y'all.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I gotta say that although I am more of a Conservative Democrat(a dying breed if there ever was one, kinda like Liberal Republican) I never liked Hill and Billary very much at all. Hillary always seemed to exude a sort of a slimy untrustworthy type of aura. And Bill was just Bullshit on the hoof. Blame Ross Perot for Their Presidency The last president I liked was HW.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I sure hope that "specifically targeting those individuals that have defied an order of deportation" is just the priority on which they concentrate for right now. But, once they get get everyone of those riffraff's asses deported ... then switch over full steam ahead to ALL the remaining ILLEGAL, lying, system-abusing, law-ignoring, uninvited, perpetually-bitching mutha fucking SOBs!!!

I hope they round up a supersized shitload of them fuckers HERE in my area. DEPORT half of the entire fucking area if need be. :partysml: I'm sick and tired of all the Democrats and the biased media aiding and abetting them. :cussing: It's time that these Democrats get them and their treasonous ways chopped down several notches. :yesyes:

"We're going to buyback all 20 million 'Assault Rifles' to combat mass shootings."

"There's no possible way to deport 12 million illegal aliens."

~same people

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
"We're going to buyback all 20 million 'Assault Rifles' to combat mass shootings."

"There's no possible way to deport 12 million illegal aliens."

~same people

Considering my assault rifle....if I were the type of guy to own one, would be worth about a million dollars to me, so I guess they'll have to dip into they're vacation fund for mine....if I had one.