• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bikini vs. Bra & Panties...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
ChefChiTown's Reality Check Of The Day

There are a lot of things that I don't understand about society, but one thing in particular has always confused the hell out of me. That one thing is the whole perception of bikinis versus bras and panties. What I mean is this...

If somebody sees a girl wearing a bikini on the beach, nobody will think twice about it. It is commonly known to be "socially acceptable" for girls to wear bikinis and other skimpy bathing suits on the beach or at a pool. Even though bikinis barely cover anything on a female's body, nobody has a problem with girls wearing bikinis in a swimsuit scenario, as that is what girls are "supposed" to wear in a situation like that.

Now, if somebody sees a girl wearing a bra and panties on the beach, everybody would think to themselves, "wow, what a slut". It isn't "socially acceptable" for girls to wear a bra and panties on the beach or at a pool.

If a girl was walking down the street wearing a skirt and a bikini top, not a lot of people would have a problem with it. But, if a girl was walking down the street in a skirt and a bra, everybody would have a problem with it.

Why? What gives?

The answer is so ridiculous that it's hard to believe. The only reason that bikinis are acceptable to wear in public and bras and panties are not, is because one is called a bikini and the other is called underwear. That's it. There is no other reason.

BIKINI****************BRA AND PANTIES
32064103dfa443069f9394f14ea2ca09bf9e83b.jpg
320641349fa16106d21caaaff4c12dc39681a6d.jpg

Look at those two pictures. What's the big difference? The similarities can easily be seen with the naked eye, but the differences between the two are so minute that it's actually mind-boggling...

- Bikinis are called bikinis and underwear is called underwear
- Bikinis are made with slightly different fabric

...that's it. That's the only real difference between the two, yet, one is socially acceptable to be worn in public and the other isn't. And, typically, a bra and panties actually cover more than a bikini does, so...:confused:

I know a lot of guys who don't mind if their girlfriend goes to the beach, wearing a bikini and a bunch of dudes stare at her. I also know those guys to be the same guys who would get all uncomfortable and weird if somebody saw their girlfriend in her underwear.

I know a lot of girls who go to the beach, wearing a bikini and don't feel the least bit uncomfortable with the fact that a bunch of random guys can see her in such a small amount of clothing. I also know those girls to be the same girls who scream and immediately cover themselves up if some guy accidentally walks in on them while they're wearing their underwear.

:dunno:

Personally, I think this just goes to show how brainwashed people can become. They just follow society's way of life and they follow it so blindly that they don't even realize how stupid they are being. If people would take a minute, step back and look at life through their own eyes, instead of society's, they would see how ass-backwards that society really is.

Society may tell you that bikinis are a lot different than a bra and panties, but reality will tell you that they're the same exact thing, filed under a different name.

:2 cents:

Am I the only one who sees this?

I've pondered the same question before. It's social hypocrisy that says something is either good or bad based on a label given to it. For example, if I go to a smoke shop and buy a hookah as an instrument used for the inhalation of tetrahydrocannabinol fumes, society shits a brick, but if I go to a smoke shop to buy a hookah as tobacco-smoking paraphernalia, nobody gives a rat's ass. Same fucking thing, people are just too mediatized to understand that.

Well, the bikini has...

The bra and panties show... um...

I mean it's obvious... right?... guys?... :dunno:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Society may tell you that bikinis are a lot different than a bra and panties, but reality will tell you that they're the same exact thing, filed under a different name.

:2 cents:

Am I the only one who sees this?

You are correct. I have thought about this too.

They are the same thing. A thong covers less.

So, if someone can wear a thong why not panties?

It doesn't make sense.

Proper bathing suits.

ChefChiTown

I've pondered the same question before. It's social hypocrisy that says something is either good or bad based on a label given to it. For example, if I go to a smoke shop and buy a hookah as an instrument used for the inhalation of tetrahydrocannabinol fumes, society shits a brick, but if I go to a smoke shop to buy a hookah as tobacco-smoking paraphernalia, nobody gives a rat's ass. Same fucking thing, people are just too mediatized to understand that.

Exactly. If I was walking down the street in a pair of tight shorts that left little to the imagination, nobody would really care. But, if I was walking down the street in a pair of loose boxers that covered more than the shorts, I would probably get arrested for public indecency.

:dunno:

If a girl showed up to work in a business shirt with the top 3 buttons unbuttoned to expose her bra and cleavage, she'd probably get reprimanded by her boss, but if that girl wore the same shirt, same way, and exposed a bikini underneath, people would say, "Going to the beach?" or "Damn, ain't summer great" or something....

You have stumbled upon one of life's great mysteries Chef...

I've wondered about this for most of my life untill it makes my head spin. When I go to baseball games I often see women wearing a bikini top with a pair of shorts, now if this was a bra that was the exact same color, and the exact same size that covered the same amount, she would be kicked out of the game, and why I don't know. A great mystery, especially since alot of underwear cover way more than most bikini's worn out in public. This is one of those questions like, "why are we here"? or "where does the universe end"? we will never know, and were just never meant to know.

ChefChiTown

I've wondered about this for most of my life untill it makes my head spin. When I go to baseball games I often see women wearing a bikini top with a pair of shorts, now if this was a bra that was the exact same color, and the exact same size that covered the same amount, she would be kicked out of the game, and why I don't know. A great mystery, especially since alot of underwear cover way more than most bikini's worn out in public. This is one of those questions like, "why are we here"? or "where does the universe end"? we will never know, and were just never meant to know.

:yesyes:

It makes absolutely no sense to me either.

To be honest I see girls in panties and bras all the time in South Beach(and I'm not talking about the nude beach). Today I was at the Fort Lauderdale beach and there was a girl in bra and panties. I didnt even know until she told me.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually seen a woman get arrested, verbally assaulted, or thrown out of an event for wearing nothing but a fully concealing bra and panties in public? Or are you all just assuming that it would be treated differently than wearing a skimpy bikini in public, perhaps because you yourselves think of them differently?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually seen a woman get arrested, verbally assaulted, or thrown out of an event for wearing nothing but a fully concealing bra and panties in public? Or are you all just assuming that it would be treated differently than wearing a skimpy bikini in public, perhaps because you yourselves think of them differently?

Hmmm.... Good point...

I believe it's simply a matter of getting used to. Back in the days when the bikini was just invented, it probably wasn't very popular or accepted (just like it still isn't in some countries, who obviously still don't see the difference (& the truth is, neither do I, but IMO if a girl wants to walk around in lingerie she's free to do so, as long as the nipples & crotch are covered)). (I just did a search, and I'm partially wrong. It was apparently popular in ancient Greece & Rome...)

In the 50's and 60's it became more popular, I believe that it has to do with the emancipation of women (resitstance to the unwritten orders/rules set by men). Of course, these days, a feminist would hit you straight in the face if you were a woman promoting bikinis.

By now, the bikini has become accepted by both men and women, whereas with lingerie, most people still believe/think it should be worn in a private area (in your house) or under other clothing.

This is of course just what I believe, not a fact.

I think that some officers would try to arrest you, depending on where you live (for public indecency), but with a good lawyer you'd be free in no time.

OMG

Seriously thank you for posting this. I recently experienced a verbal assault over this photograph:

seven.jpg

It was my Facebook profile picture. I recieved an Honesty Box posting (for those of you who don't have Honesty Box, its basically a box where people on your friends list can leave opinions on you anonymously). So yeah, some girl posted in my HB that said "First off, you aren't remotely pretty, but what I don't get is how you can dress like such a slut on the web. And don't you have a husband? You should respect your body and your man and put some fucking clothes on you whore".

K, as you can clearly see in the photograph, I am wearing an actual shirt, and boyshorts. So I replied to this girl, (who is on my friends list, but unfortunately I do not know who she is because of the whole anonymity thing) and stated "hmm funny, because if THIS is considered whore-ish, I really shouldn't be parking my ass on the beach this summer because I'll be a flat out skank wearing a swimsuit....and btw, my man shot this photo and enjoyed getting to shoot me in my skivvies...in fact, I'm sure your bf would too."

So anyways, yeah...I was shocked that I would get verbally attacked like this for wearing THAT!!! What is with some people getting offended over revealing clothing? And its true....if I was posing in a swimsuit, I'm sure she wouldn't have had a problem with it. WTF :dunno:

^ Shit, that girl sounds seriously screwed up........Ash, I'm guessing something happened that day to her, like really, really bad, like she came home early and found her guy banging the next door neighbor or something, and for whatever reason, you caught the brunt of her negativity. Your pic is fine, and she is dead wrong; not only are you remotely pretty, you are damn hot. Some people are insane.......these days, I think there is an epidemic of it.

I think the main appeal of the bikini is that you are basically seeing a girl in her bra and panties, your not going to see women walking down the street in her B&P but you can see a half naked women walking along the beach in her bikini. So there really is no difference but the main draw of the bikini is that you can see it out in the open without the fear of being prosecuted. You start spying through womens bedroom windows so you can get a glimps of her in her bra and panties then the authorities are going to get involved and then your going to have to start signing a "register" for the rest of your life.

There is an acceptability of looking at a women in a bikini that it.