• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bikini-dare.com full free link, pleeaze!

Hey! I've been to most of these beaches. Hoek van Holland, Scheveningen, Zeeland, Denia, Moreira, Benidorm. Most are Dutch and Spanish beaches. And a lot of Dutch people tend to go on holidays in Spain.
A pity I never was there at the time these pics were made, but that's somewhat compensated by some other lovely ladies I've met there. :)

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
hello pitino, I was just wundering why I got a warning 4 posting more than 5 links, when people are posting more than 5 links in this thread?

I'll answer "in public" because it's a good question.

The rules were changed in late 2005 (or so) to the present 5 links max per thread, per c24hrs.

Before that, there was only a guideline and it wasn't working. So, the early posts in this thread (and others) you will notice are all from 2004 and early/mid 2005 at the latest.

I'll answer "in public" because it's a good question.

The rules were changed in late 2005 (or so) to the present 5 links max per thread, per c24hrs.

Before that, there was only a guideline and it wasn't working. So, the early posts in this thread (and others) you will notice are all from 2004 and early/mid 2005 at the latest.
Ok thats clears that up, thanks.