• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biggest turn offs??

bahodeme

Closed Account
Physically - Armpit Hair (When it looks like she has Buckwheat in a headlock)
Personality - Those who it kills to say please, thank you, or your welcome.
I have more personality deal breakers than physical ones.

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
I would say bad teeth, bad hygiene, bad make up, fake tan fail.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I think basic hygiene is a given for anybody (male or female). But I guess the one thing that has ALWAYS turned me off is seeing an otherwise attractive woman who has chipped fingernail polish. I don't mean like a small chip on one nail. I mean when a woman lets it just wear off, instead of just removing it. To me, that is an indication of trashiness... which is a BIG turn off to me.

And something else that turns me off: with the fairly recent fad of girls shaving their pubic hair, some girls develop razor bumps or rashes from shaving. I guess I'm one of the few remaining guys who doesn't have a conniption fit when he sees pubic hair on a girl. When I was in high school, the old joke was if you slid your hand under a girl's skirt and she had hair, she was good to go. But if she didn't, you needed to take her home ASAP! So it really doesn't bother me at all... in fact, on many/most girls, I prefer at least some pubic hair (it's sexy and unique, if done just right) - especially on blondes, I like a neat triangle. But for girls who feel the need to shave, if you have sensitive skin and tend to get those nasty red bumps or a rash... :eeew:

Those bumps are inevitable. They begin to develop a couple days after having shaved. Typically, if you're sleeping with a girl with no bumps, it's because she shaved VERY recently or it's been waxed. Not all girls wax, and you can't expect them to.
We don't like those bumps either. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about them.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
LOL don't hang yourself...a little is ok on guys as long as you don't look like a wampa or a wookie

Aw c'mon, you tell me you won't hit this guy ^^

silverbacknpjgm.jpg

But seriously - my major tun-off is when a woman wants to make me become a totally different man. Because I seen it happen too often... They love you for what you are, then they want to fix you for their convenience, then they loose interest in you because you aren't the guy whom they fell in love with. Stupid.

Oh yeah, and obsessive control freaks who keep making up drama because they think you cheat.

Poor hygiene
Poor manners
Poor housekeeping

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick