• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

biggest turn offs??

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
What turns guys off the most when they see a girl? Im just being nosy right now like what specific things on a woman would turn you off to the point of disgust?
Also, what about a womans personality, like what are things women can do that would make you just go YUCK! I don't want anything to do with you?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
My two biggest physical turnoffs are bad teeth and ugly feet. Back in college I was waiting in the book line and I saw this beautiful gorgeous brunette, I was checking her out and I looked down and her toe nails were brown :facepalm: That negated every positive about her that I liked. As for a personality turn off I can't stand snobby girls that think they are better than everyone. Down to earth is sexy, judgemental is a huge turn off for me.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't like hairy nipples or butthole (but I love a hairy pussy— go figure!)

Re: Biggest Turn Offs??

Bondage and S&M
Men treating women disrespectfully - spitting, hitting, being rude or mean
A lack of intimacy and fun
Models that try to look and act like little girls with pigtails, braces and frilly socks. That's my biggest turn off for obvious reasons. :facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Leya Falcon, you may not want to hear this but tats turn me off. I think that the colors God gave us is enough. If He created blue or green people then I might be thinking differently. Sure it is art. I just don't think the human body is the medium.

I think you are beautiful in many ways. Don't get me wrong. But for asking an opinion, I am just one person.

Stay on the boards and hope to hear from you again. Lots of fun here. Good people.

Bob.

DR. B

Closed Account
Leya Falcon, you may not want to hear this but tats turn me off. I think that the colors God gave us is enough. If He created blue or green people then I might be thinking differently. Sure it is art. I just don't think the human body is the medium.

I think you are beautiful in many ways. Don't get me wrong. But for asking an opinion, I am just one person.

Stay on the boards and hope to hear from you again. Lots of fun here. Good people.

Bob.

LOL!! that makes no sense, First you don't like tats on people.... or women for that matter, but yet "I think you're beautiful in many ways leya" LOL you are so gay.

anyways... bad hygiene is a huge turn off for me

LeyaFalcon

LOL!! that makes no sense, First you don't like tats on people.... or women for that matter, but yet "I think you're beautiful in many ways leya" LOL you are so gay.

anyways... bad hygiene is a huge turn off for me
to each their own regarding tats, and bad hygeine is TERRIBLE...nobody wants a dirty smelly bitch..well im sure some do but those people are probably gross themselves..

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Women who play games (I've actually just stopped things when I realised what they were doing - no reason to put up with that BS).
Women who bitch.
Women without a penis.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I am not crazy about certain types of perfume women wear, especially if it is a strong floral scent. Not only does it smell bad to me but I get headaches from it. Lame tattoos, I cannot stand the generic pick em and sticke em's that women get at the tattoo parlor. Short hair on a woman that doesn't have the right face for it. Girls that dress frumpy or hippish. Overly thin girls that have no curvaceousness to them. If their chest is as flat as my skateboard I ain't turned on. Women who claim to know a lot about either books, movies, music, sports, etc.. And have no clue when you bring up one of those said subjects and they don't have a clue. Women who delibritly dress way too slutty, or can't handle their alcohol.

LeyaFalcon

I am not crazy about certain types of perfume women wear, especially if it is a strong floral scent. Not only does it smell bad to me but I get headaches from it. Lame tattoos, I cannot stand the generic pick em and sticke em's that women get at the tattoo parlor. Short hair on a woman that doesn't have the right face for it. Girls that dress frumpy or hippish. Overly thin girls that have no curvaceousness to them. If their chest is as flat as my skateboard I ain't turned on. Women who claim to know a lot about either books, movies, music, sports, etc.. And have no clue when you bring up one of those said subjects and they don't have a clue. Women who delibritly dress way too slutty, or can't handle their alcohol.
hahahah omg I know what you mean by the perfume...I cannot stand strong perfume on a woman or strong cologne on a man yuckkkky

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bad Breath
Smoking
Un-painted or manicured fingernails and toenails
Lint in belly button
Too MANY Tattoos
Un-waxed Asshole and Pussy
Unkempt hair

And the ABSOLUTE worst offense by a woman.......

Holes and/or overstretched elastic in panties.:nono:

That.is.all

jep thats the list

Bad Breath
Smoking
Lint in belly button
Too MANY Tattoos
Unkempt hair

That.is.all

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Big boobs are great even if you bought them. I knew a guy that was into itty bitty titties. Loved the nipply things with them. God bless him for that. Not for me. Size matters.

Biggest turn-offs

- Smoking - I don't care how beautiful a woman is, or how her personality is, if she smokes, my interest goes from 100 to -100 instantly.
- Women who act like "How dare you, how are you" when you try to approach them. Then they wonder why they're single.
- Fake boobs
- Makeup. I prefer 100% natural beauty.
- High heels
- Tattoos. Again, I prefer 100% natural beauty and I believe the 'clean' look of skin without a tattoo is far more beautiful.
- bodybuilder women - this looks really gross as women are not genetically made to have huge muscles like guys
- incredibly bitchy women. Any point in this?
- Women who use their looks to sail through life.
- Women who play mind games. This is for girls in junior high/high school. Not for grown woman above the age of 20.
- Women who do not know what kind of guy they want, even going into their early 20's (IE: constantly saying they want a nice guy to take home to their parents, but constantly looks over those types for the bad boy - and complains about how they cheat)
- Personality wise: When the woman is very prideful/arrogant/strong willed/overbearing/strong personality that is almost on the border of having an 'alpha male' personality.
- If their pussies are completely bare - I mean..I feel that I'm looking at a minor instead of an adult. Please have *some* hair so I don't feel like a creep..
- a very uptight personality. I can't relax if the girl can't relax..and a relaxed girl is far more fun to be around.
- Women who think that *all* guys are only after getting into their pants. Some guys actually do want meaningful relationships but we're constantly put into the 'he's only after sex' group.

LeyaFalcon

Bad Breath
Smoking
Lint in belly button
Too MANY Tattoos
Unkempt hair

That.is.all
I hate smoke its disgusting... and I always have my toenails painted but fingernails not unless I have a shoot(even then sometimes they're just bare) I have nice nails to begin with and many times when I paint them it gets all chipped the next day then my nails look awful when I remove the polish... and who has lint in their belly button? Gross.

I think one of the biggest dangers is going home with a fit girl and then finding out she's as hairy as one of those East-European models on the web.

*Shudders*

You switch out the lights, get naked and then find out that you're in bed with someone who has the physical attributes of your hairy uncle. Nice.

Those all natural girls. Long ass hair down to the middle of their back. No makeup. Minimal shaving. GTFO.

As my boi alexpnz mentioned, unpainted nails is a no no.

Smoking is a no no. I'd still sleep with a smoker though.

Girls that wear running shoes every day. Runners have their purpose. They're not all purpose.

Tomboys.

That's all for now.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Those all natural girls. Long ass hair down to the middle of their back. No makeup. Minimal shaving. GTFO.

As my boi alexpnz mentioned, unpainted nails is a no no.

Smoking is a no no. I'd still sleep with a smoker though.

Girls that wear running shoes every day. Runners have their purpose. They're not all purpose.

Tomboys.

That's all for now.

Word!

No Bohemian/Hippie chicks for me either. Take a bath, wash and cut your hair or bounce!

Almost frogot about smelly sneakers/socks/feet.

Nah son!