• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickybabe, in this moment ( 03:10 am, CET ) I think none can see nothing ( yet ) .
Still beta - voting, ....try it yourself . :dunno:

LatexFO086.jpg

LatexFO087.jpg

Miss Hybrid continues to do a wonderful job interacting daily with all her fans here at Freeones
and posting great photos also, so let's make sure we get her off to a great start in the contest
this year by voting for her EVERYDAY, because she definitely deserves to be in the Top Ten !! :thumbsup:
Goooooo Miss Hybrid !!!!!!! :bowdown:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Dear mister Terrier,

I love it, last year I was a post Whore, so tart is a vast improvement. xx

Yes vote for Tarts an Terriers

Kisses

Miss Tart2011

She's so vain, she thinks the typo is about her...

Damn. Now I have the song stuck in my head. :(

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Morning Guys and Girls

I am off to the South West of UK for a week and its doubtful I will have internet connection on my phone (or even a phone signal most of the time) but I just wanted to wish all the Contestants Good Luck in the competition and to leave you a little reminder of why you shouldnt forget me in the first week of the contest ;)

I was doing a home workout but got distracted (again!)

They are video captures and I was moving around rather a lot so excuse the slight blurryness! As soon as I am home I will post my 'holiday' snaps ;)

Here's wishing you all a fun first week of voting! Let the games begin!

Rebekah xxx
Vote for me - Miss Freeones 2011!

Petra

Beta Testing

We're still working on the site...thankfully there's no more tart voting. ;-)

IF YOU VOTE right now, please keep in mind it's still in beta. It's not counting towards the real contest. Hopefully the contest will be ready to go asap!!

LatexFO086.jpg

LatexFO087.jpg

Miss Hybrid continues to do a wonderful job interacting daily with all her fans here at Freeones
and posting great photos also, so let's make sure we get her off to a great start in the contest
this year by voting for her EVERYDAY, because she definitely deserves to be in the Top Ten !! :thumbsup:
Goooooo Miss Hybrid !!!!!!! :bowdown:

That's just gotta be the winner!!!! :bowdown:

'Ruh-roh.." Trouble? :facepalm:

I clicked on the voting link from this thread and it went to the voting section. There were selections already filled in and 'greyed' out on the page.

So I tried to log in using my same FOs log in credentials and nothing. From last year...I thought FOs membership or login automatically merged for MYFOs...

Any answers?:o

'Ruh-roh.." Trouble? :facepalm:

I clicked on the voting link from this thread and it went to the voting section. There were selections already filled in and 'greyed' out on the page.

So I tried to log in using my same FOs log in credentials and nothing. From last year...I thought FOs membership or login automatically merged for MYFOs...

Any answers?:o

yeah im getting trouble as well. theres check marks wen i hadnt chose anything yet. i also get this "Form already submitted before, please refresh the page." with a big red X.

fixxx this now, you guys had a whole year to do it right and failed

It still says Beta at the top, guess we'll have to be patient, and then when it does go live the site will get so many hits it will probably crash the server

!!!
file.php

She's so vain, she thinks the typo is about her...

Damn. Now I have the song stuck in my head. :(

So who was it about? I am referring to the typo:D:elaugh:

Petra

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5082494, member: 114093"]Due to unforseen difficulties, we're not going to be able to start the contest today. Hopeully this will only be delayed a day. Please keep your eye on http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=456846&page=3 for updates!

Fuck Petra...I only have 2 eyes..:dunno:;) (one now..oh..wait a min)... :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5081526, member: 114093"]
We're still working on the site...thankfully there's no more tart voting. ;-)

dammit, i wanted to vote for some tarts

Status
Not open for further replies.