• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Petra : ooppss, I just see it : Categories 1 per category per day / ...means :

1 vote>for ONE ?? contestant > per category> per day ?

(okidoki, you said you still don´t know yet ) .

Should be correct with me , but it´d be better to post rules early enough cause not everyone knows every contestant in every category .
So one possibly would have a ...mmhh.. *coincidence-result * ??!!:)

Will there be any memorable board ~MeLtDoWnS~ by stars this year?? ;)

:surprise::angels::anonymous:elaugh:

Were there any last time around? Can you point some out for me, please? Damn, I missed all the good gossip! :D

Were there any last time around? Can you point some out for me, please? Damn, I missed all the good gossip! :D

Let's not plow that ground again R/S.:facepalm: (Please).

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
Tickle my T*ts where has the time gone?! I cant believe I still havent managed to get my Freeones fansign done, I have been so busy again since I have been home and not all of it fun. I deserve a spanking and I must, must, must do better I know but will make the freeones board my homepage so I keep up to date with the competition and will of course be on my own thread to answer any questions.

Unfortunately the opening date for voting coincides with me being away for a week shooting for my website which is not a good start but hopefully I will be able to get some kind of signal on my phone (in the deep South West of England that is not an easy feat!) to check the board. At the very least I should have some photos for you when I get back anyway.

There looks to be a lot more girls in the contest this year so its going to be a hard slog but based on last years experience it will be a fun one!

I shall look forward to conversing with you all again......

Rebekah xxx

I hate to say this, but this years contest looks to me to be another train wreck just waiting to happen.

Lets start off with the problem that 5 girls who have never posted at Freeones are being allowed to compete. That is a slap in e face to the other girls and members alike. Their names should be immediately removed from the contest along with those girls who don't care enough about the members to become OCSMs.
Only girls that have achieved an agreed upon level of board activity with members should be allowed to participate. (For those interested - the median level of activity by OCSMs who have registered to compete is approximately one post per 12 days).
Sascha is absolutely right that the rules need to be in place and clear to everyone well in advance. The contest wasn't suppose to start until the 15th yet girls are being allowed to campaign ahead of that. I have to wonder if like last year, girls will still be entering a week after the supposed cut off date.
The other major issue that hasn't really been solved to a lot of members and competitors satisfaction is voting transparency. Last year we had instances when girls rankings in the voting when up and down like a yo-yo. That and the fact there is no vote counter doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence in the process.

Board meltdown? I think the girls last year handled themselves very well when you consider the contest ran for a grueling 3 months. There was some venting at trolls which was understandable. For the most part the girls were very supportive of each other and the drama was kept to a minimum. Vicky Vette had promised to fuck Roald with a strap-on....so I guess none of the girls wanted to risk getting banned before seeing that :rofl:

I hate to say this, but this years contest looks to me to be another train wreck just waiting to happen.

Lets start off with the problem that 5 girls who have never posted at Freeones are being allowed to compete. That is a slap in e face to the other girls and members alike. Their names should be immediately removed from the contest along with those girls who don't care enough about the members to become OCSMs.
Only girls that have achieved an agreed upon level of board activity with members should be allowed to participate. (For those interested - the median level of activity by OCSMs who have registered to compete is approximately one post per 12 days).
Sascha is absolutely right that the rules need to be in place and clear to everyone well in advance. The contest wasn't suppose to start until the 15th yet girls are being allowed to campaign ahead of that. I have to wonder if like last year, girls will still be entering a week after the supposed cut off date.
The other major issue that hasn't really been solved to a lot of members and competitors satisfaction is voting transparency. Last year we had instances when girls rankings in the voting when up and down like a yo-yo. That and the fact there is no vote counter doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence in the process.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"Pointy" at least let the contest start before you start.

Entering-deadline is entering-deadline and it should stay like this like Petra told in the 1st. posting of this thread :

Entry Deadline: November 10th at midnight EST.
It´s promoted long enough and if someone is late it´s his/her problem.
@crosseyedlemon: Well, I wouldn´t be *this* hard to contestants who don´t post in the board. For example :
I would NOT have any problems if girls like Jenna Haze, Lanny Barbie, Amy Reid would join the contest, ...but because they are not registered here (yet) , they´d be *Newcomers* ( to the board ) , but still well known and excellent performers. ( who cannot post cause not registered ).
Otherwise, a deadline is a deadline is a deadline, right !
I was talking about a voting-counter besides each contestant some pages ago and there was time enough to post the voting rules to get prepaired I think. :dunno::dunno::):)

So for next years competition in the notebook :

1. Get the voting-procedure + the rules promoted early enough. ( ASAP ).
2. Voting-counter for every contestant.
3. Entry-deadline is entry-deadline. No discussion.

@Petra / Roald :

Question : Why is Becca Blossoms registerd two times / 2 x in the Category : Best Newcomer ?

Why is Vicky Vette NOT registered in the category : Best European Babe ? She is Norwegian origin, or does she not want to enter this category ?

Another idea :

There always will be contestants who enter the contest very late / in last second, cause they did´nt know about it or could not register earlier.
It takes freeones time to announce them, about 4-5 days, right ??
So if they register close to the entry-deadline and the voting BEGINS 5 days later, there is almost none of the voters who know about the contestant.
Why not promote a ( closed ) thread with the subject / title :
LATE REGISTERED FOR THE CONTEST

or something like this. From my POV this would be fair for the contestant AND for the voters. :)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
@Petra / Roald :

Question : Why is Becca Blossoms registerd two times / 2 x in the Category : Best Newcomer ?

Why is Vicky Vette NOT registered in the category : Best European Babe ? She is Norwegian origin, or does she not want to enter this category ?

The category is only for girls who are of Euro nationality (IE actually hold an European passport). Otherwise it would be filled with American girls with German, Norweigan, Irish, British etc origins since we all descend from Europe damn near. :)

Petra

Ok, I have some more concrete information about how the contest will run as long as all goes well in these final days. As always, this information is subject to change at any given time without prior notice.

Voting

This will start at 6am EST/3am PST on Monday

Rounds

There will be 3 rounds over 1.5 months. Each round starts at the same time for both the Miss FreeOnes and Category contests.

Miss FreeOnes

November 15th - Round 1 (all contestants): 10 votes a day, one per girl
December 1st – Round 2 (top 50 contestants): 5 votes a day, one per girl
December 15th – Round 3 (top 25 contestants): 3 votes a day, one per girl

Categories

November 15th – Round 1 (all contestants): 3 votes per category a day, one per girl
December 1st – Round 2 (top 30 contestants): 2 votes per category a day, one per girl
December 15th – Round 3 (top 15 contestants): 1 vote per category a day, one per girl

MyFreeOnes Members and Voting

Last contest we had a major issue with people who voted from a network. If you used an iPhone (or other mobile phone), a wi-fi hotspot, home or company network, or even an ISP that shares IP between it's clients...someone could have voted on the same IP and used your votes even if you didn't vote.

We have solved it this year. Everyone who logs into the contest and votes using their MyFO login will be guarenteed their votes. People who can't bother to make an account or login may lose votes to other people on the same IP address.

Further, since there is no activity requirement for contestants on the board, members have been given a lot more voting power than anonymous voters.

- Anonymous vote: ¼ of a total vote

- New registered member to 2 months: 1 vote

- 2 months to 6 months: 2x a vote

- 6 months to 1 year: 3x a vote

- 1 year to 5 years: 4x a vote

- 5+ years: 5x a vote

So in short...all MyFreeOnes members who log into the contest to vote will be guarenteed their votes even if someone anonymous has voted on their IP and they will have a lot more power per vote.

There you have it. I'm hopefully going to get the TOS out in the next day or two since I'm still writing it. But this is the stuff that you care about. :cool:

Petra

Oh, and I will say this. I'm not tolerating negativity this year. No matter how the contest is ran, who is allowed to join as voters or contestants, the rules, how we get out info, etc there will be the individuals who will NEVER be happy.

My advice to those who will NEVER be happy no matter what we do...don't participate in the voting or in the threads if it makes you that unhappy. I will be removing those who feel the need to constantly bellyache from the board for the duration of the contest this year.

Got it? Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.