• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★Bigger, Better, & Official! Miss FreeOnes 2011!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve Laurence

Official Checked Star Member
This contest truly does represent some of the most influential women in our industry, it would be beneficial to every one of "us" to use this experience to bring "us" closer together.

There are so many "forces" that benefit from us not getting along, "they" are even amused by it. If we could manage to work together and past minor things that divide us we could unite & address a lot of issues/needs that we are faced with as female performers in a male dominated industry.

I have love for all the ladies, we are a sisterhood of our own generation.

eve

Here's the awesome thing for this year. Not only do OCSMs have their very own category, but all MyFreeOnes members will have more voting power than anonymous voters!

What does this mean?

- Model fan X who can't be bothered/doesn't want to sign up for a MyFreeOnes account doesn't have to in order to vote. However, they will only get .25 of a vote*.

- MyFreeOnes member of 2 years votes. His vote is worth 5 votes*.

Thus, MyFreeOnes members will hold a lot more sway this contest so a girl pimping herself on twitter or whatever will need more votes from anonymous voters vs. the girls who bust their asses for their fans on FreeOnes. This year trying to pursuade FreeOnes members (or members trying to pursuade other members) to vote will actually make a difference! :)
[/I]

Glad to know my votes will count more this year. :)

So based on those calculations, Georges' votes are worth what.........2,362 votes? :dunno:

Girls, become friends with Georges.............quick!

Mariahxxx

well said Eve. I am guilty of being a mouth piece :) but I only say what I think and feel. I'm Sicilian for Christ's sake! :) But seriously, I really hope that girls who actually show up here year round get more consideration than those who do not.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Glad to know my votes will count more this year. :)

So based on those calculations, Georges' votes are worth what.........2,362 votes? :dunno:

Girls, become friends with Georges.............quick!

Since this is based off of MyFreeOnes account (sorry, it came before the board), his vote is worth a shitload since his account was made in 2003. ;-)

Lucky girl that gets his vote!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/arden-adamz said:
Arden Adamz[/URL][/B], post: 4849921, member: 441761"]Arden Adamz, For Best New Cummer,
My site just launched this year, and I'm a total FreeOnes whore... This is the ultimate playground for my inner Exhibitionist! Thanks for all the pervy support!
xoxx
Arden

:eek: Arden, you just got one of my votes!! :eek:

Eve Laurence

well said Eve. I am guilty of being a mouth piece :) but I only say what I think and feel. I'm Sicilian for Christ's sake! :) But seriously, I really hope that girls who actually show up here year round get more consideration than those who do not.

LOL get me on the right day and subject i can too.(LOL don't even get me started on performer name infringement LOL)

From what I have read on some other threads I have faith that fans will choose as they see fit. That is part of the fun of all this, at the end of the day it is out of our control who wins the fans will vote for who they want too :)

xoxo

During the Miss Freeones contest I am offering a full membership to my site for only $10! Yes, FULL UNLIMITED ACCESS for $10! No gimmicks or long-term membership required!

Just click here to checkout the site and you'll see the signup buttons! $10 for over 1000 full length videos in every format and all downloadable AND streaming! Who else does that? No one, well until they see this then everyone will offer it! :)

here are my latest exclusive video/photo update previews. Just click the photo to watch the free videos!

Mariah Milano with Dylan Ryder and Jessica Jaymes poolside!

Mariah Milano and Jessica Jaymes double blow job!

Mariah Milano and Alexis Texas!

Mariah Milano and Jessica Jaymes strapon fucking

There are AT LEAST 2 weekly updates scheduled until the end of the year!

So join now! to take advantage of this special deal in honor of the Miss Freeones contest! take a look and see why my site is so much fucking better than all the other solo girl sites out there...I have EVERYTHING in 1 membership! Fucking, Sucking, inter-racial, girl-on-girl, HD videos, Strapon, solo masterbation, over 30 hours of downloadable bonus content live webcam shows and more added all the time! Seriously, compare my site to all the other sites then decide. You'll see! :)
Well, I must say that is a damn fine deal!

freeones_regina

Administrator
We have a new entry today for the contest from Sophie Dee.
You can find her profile here!

Attachments

• SophieDee.jpg
    SophieDee.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 315
Status
Not open for further replies.