• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big trouble in little china or Gooonies HmMmMm

heyyy.......earlier today i was arguing with my mate about which film is better
1)Goonies,
2)Big trouble in little china ( BTILC)

I of course sed BTILC as its just too cooooooooooool with all the ninja stuff n all.....

sooo what do you think? Goonies or BTILC

I just loved the Goonies. Not seen it for a while now, but I will go with that as I wasn't overly impressed with Big Trouble In Little China.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Goonies for me,

"Hey you Guys" :thumbsup:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Goonies by far.

Old news, but there is a 2nd Goonies MAYBE in pre-production. I know this sounds like a really lame idea, but all the original cast are gona return, i cant wait (gona be ages tho)

sweetie69 said:
Am I the only one who has no idea what either of those films are?:confused:

Yes :). Both are American films made in Eighties. Goonies is about a bunch of kids that find treasure. BTILC is about supernatural shenanigans in Little China in NY staring Kurt Russel and that slutty girl from Sex in the City. I swear, Russel is so GAY in BTILC :). So its Goonies for me really although it is very formulaic

niptuck said:
Yes :). Both are American films made in Eighties. Goonies is about a bunch of kids that find treasure. BTILC is about supernatural shenanigans in Little China in NY staring Kurt Russel and that slutty girl from Sex in the City. I swear, Russel is so GAY in BTILC :). So its Goonies for me really although it is very formulaic
Sorry, still do'nt know them.:o

But I do like Kurt Russell so I'll say BTILC.:D

They're both great movies in their own right. I think Goonies has Sean Austin who starred in Rudy and the Lord of the Rings movies, and has a great Indiana Jones feel to it.

Big Trouble has been listed as a cult classic, but I honestly think it's better than that. I love the lines from the movie too. "Nothing or double Jack.."

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Rather partial to "Big Trouble" myself..........

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I was going to say Goonies, because I was sure that Phoebe Cates was in it.... but them I remembered that that was Gremlins.....

...but I still say Goonies, I guess.... ;)

Oh my are you kidding me I have my kids addicted to The Goonies...classic movie...and who hasnt secretly searched for some sort of treasure.....:D