• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Tits Cumshots / Big Breasts Drenched in Cum

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Big tits cumshots #6

Good afternoon fellow freeones voters!! he he he he, I thought I would share some naughty teacher pics with you and to ask you to vote for me for Best Cam Girl category!! Just as promised, I am doing live cam shows every day until the end of the contest to prove to you all that you should vote for me for best cam girl. If you follow my twitter at My Twitter Link you will see when and where I am doing my shows today. I hope you guys like this set and please vote for me at My Profile for best cam girl..... Vote here

01.jpg

04.jpg

12.jpg

I can't be the only one to come to the 'Watch that Video' thread to 'watch that video' right? Unless there's videos of this chick's tits getting blasted with spunk I could care less about some pictures.

I could care less about whoever this is -why isn't admin doing anything to ban this shit?

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member

Good morning guys. I wanted to apologize to you guys after reading these comments. I posted a few pics earlier in the thread and thought that I would just keep sharing other pics of me for you all. Again, I am sorry. Here is a pic of me getting "blasted" with cum so I hope this is okay........ :(

13.jpg

That's superb, but where's the Big tits cumshots?

....+1

Seems lately with the Miss Freeones competition going on that a lot of threads have turned into the OSCM vote for me festival.

one out of two ain't bad :p

I can't be the only one to come to the 'Watch that Video' thread to 'watch that video' right? Unless there's videos of this chick's tits getting blasted with spunk I could care less about some pictures.

I could care less about whoever this is -why isn't admin doing anything to ban this shit?

Seriously it is a lame attempt to try to get votes on a thread posting nothing about the topic either... FAIL! Anyways about this topic not sure if this is a repost or not.

http://galleries.videosz.com/melanie-jagger-aka-filthy-whore_2/36,4236,0.html

Clip number 3