• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Romi Rain

ROMI RAIN_45.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Sativa from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Telemarketing Representative

This adorable cute 23-year-old girl is named Sativa! She is a 100% amateur girl whom I met over the weekend at one of the local marijuana dispensaries! We were both sitting in the lobby area waiting for our names to be called, and the place had some type of Veterans Day sale so the place was pretty busy with a lot of customers. However, that was perfectly fine with me because I just so happened to be sitting in the chair directly beside Sativa, and since we had been waiting for a while, we both started talking to one another. I received a phone call from one of my models asking when she could do another shoot, so I walked outside to continue the conversation with her. That's when I turned around and saw Sativa walking out of the door approximately 2 to 3 minutes later. She heard me talking on the phone with the model, so when I was off the phone, Sativa and I both started discussing the possibility of her participating in my amateur modeling shoots! As you can see, she decided to go right on ahead and schedule her own amateur modeling shoot - and she did absolutely great with striking off those sexy modeling poses!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

So yeah, Sativa is one of the new models on the True Amateur Models site, and there are also many other new models on the site as well since I am constantly shooting new models that consist of amateur and 100% homemade, EXCLUSIVE content! I hope that you all enjoy these high-resolution modeling pictures of a real amateur girl whom I met over the weekend who had expressed interest in becoming one of the TrueAmateurModels.com by doing her own amateur nude modeling shoot!

Be sure to check out Sativa's PROFILE at True Amateur Models Listed Below:
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/Sativa-Haze.html