• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

big is beautiful - bbw - voluptuous chubby luscious

Erika Red

Official Checked Star Member
Last edited:
Fabulous thread. My all time favorite number one BBW is Ginger (now retired) who was in Big Butt Magazine quite often in the late 90's. I have a couple of issues, but I would love to see pictures I missed. Anyone have any back issues that they can scan?

Erika Red

I still really struggle to classify Taylor Steele as a solid BBW. She's a very wide, very full figured woman (FFW), very borderline big beautiful women (BBW), but she has almost too flat of a stomach to be what I consider a true BBW. She's 44-30-40", which is clearly FFW apple territory, so I'm sure a lot of it has to do with her 5'3" height and that top-heavy, almost apple form. This causes her chest (plus breasts) to stick out more than her stomach can -- a far greater differential of bust/breasts overhang to stomach than her stomach could ever dream of over her waist (and isn't much at all, unless she is sitting). This is despite her being over 150lbs. (but not much), which is distributed in that wide, voluptuous form, and not into her gut.

Arianna Sinn is also borderline. Very early Maria Moore could be considered borderline as well, although she clearly went into BBW territory by mid-career, never to return to being merely a borderline FFW. Both of these women are also 5'3", top-heavy (>>40" bust) and apple forms with a smaller set of hips and 30" or so mid-section, at weights 150lbs+. They are added by having wide, round, full hips.

Arianna Sinn's body -- mainly in how her "love handles" curve around her hips and through her "inner stomach" to a smaller mid-section, reminds me the most of my wife, although my wife isn't quite as busty. She's more of a Devyn Devine in the shape of her breasts and upper torso. Atop of that, my wife definitely has more ofher Italian come out like in Anna Carlene.

But what I do love, and never tire of in women like Maria Moore, is how weight distributes into that top heavy apple, and hips go wide. My wife has nearly hit 200lbs. in the past, and gone beyond a F cup. I love her and prefer her, for health reasons, to be closer to her ideal of 150lbs. (which she is now, again). But God knows if you haven't been with a BBW who has taken all of those curves to the extreme with some added weight, then you haven't lived.

And your rod is missing at least one evening it will never forget. ;)

Maria Moore will forever be the most beautiful lust of mine, because of how her body is at any weight. But God knows I'd want to take her in bed at her fullest BBW. Just too many experiences and comparisons in my lifetime to want anything else in the sack, quite selfish I must admit.

Alicia Loren is almost too much the other way. Her breasts are so big, full and hanging (even in only her late 20s), that it totally covers her stomach. It is extremely difficult to tell what kind of stomach she is hiding under there, and one can't get much sense of her figure. I really enjoy a woman head-to-toe, including how her chest inflects into her mid-section and then down'n out her hips'n curves. I'm really a guy that doesn't like to solely focus on breasts, and enjoy the true, voluptuous form of a woman -- that whole classic "child bearing hips" view, with the rest of her "soft body."

Now granted, I'd be the last one to complain.

To start, I'm a sucker for soft bodied brunettes, and her neck-up appeal in my view is extreme. I mean, I could kiss her all day. But then we add in the fact that she's the ultimate "safe sex" lust. I mean, Alicia Loren is so busty and hanging, that when she is sitting, she presents a breast crevasse that extends from not much below the base of her neck all the way down to her legs. In other words, when she's sitting up, it's the same position to have vaginal intercourse as it is to have mammary intercourse ("tit fuck"), kissing her as you're facing her at the same position (especially since she's 5'8" tall!). In the case of the latter, you can still fondle the same breasts, just "higher" than where your rod is.

So I really don't classify Alicia Loren as a BBW, but a whole new and rare category, one I have a direct and vulgar name for -- "mega-titter" or "mega-mam'mer." I've been trying to come up with another, more complementary name for it, one with a little more class, but can't think of one. Alicia Loren joins Anorei Collins and a few others in this category. As much as I want to enjoy every part of their form, they are completely hiding much of it, at least from the front. It makes it extremely difficult to lust for much more than their sultry-sweet, pudgy face matched with those overloaded set of mammary flesh sacks that cover their entire front.

Alix Lakehurst is definitely a poster BBW. She's another 5'3" beauty, but not quite a top-heavy apple alone. Her hips really come out with her chest mid-40" round, while her late 30s form has loosened her soft body and made sure there's an ample, extended stomach. Yes, she's fat, but she's total, classic voluptuous -- wide, breeding hips, round, soft, but not overly obese stomach on a smaller, lower 30s" mid-section, with soft, flowing breasts.

I know when I was 18, I rushed to date as many late 30s to early 40s women I could hook up with. Accidentally feeling up a woman of her late 30s as a teenager made me realize the girls I was dating in high school, even the C+ cup ones, were just too perky. I wanted a woman of mature, soft, flowing form -- especially the breast which is unlike any other flesh in any human, a set of sacks with no supporting bone or even cartilage (at least when they are full and hanging from the chest). So women like Alix just totally make me lust like no other. Even my wife, who I've been with almost 2 decades, is just now hitting her best form, her softest form, and I'm going nuts.

Alix Lakehurst also has a look much like actress Alyson Hannigan, who a lot of men lust for. I am one not for celebrity at all, but I love it when I see a FFW or BBW that takes the few, neck-up looks'n beauty of an actress, and puts the body to match in ways the actress could only dream of. So it's no wonder that Alix, around 175lbs., is an ideal, staple BBW to lust for.

Jade Parker
Now Jade Parker is my type of BBW, solid selection and totally everything I want in a BBW. She's 5'5" and totally beyond any inclination towards a stocky apple form (which is rarely beyond 5'3"). She has that matching mid-40s"-plus at the breast and hips, with that mid-30s" mid-section. She's got stomach, clearly BBW, at 200lbs.-plus. But her breasts are full, clearly still stick out more than her stomach, and her hips are full, round, extended and maximized out to her buttocks and supporting thigs, totally succulent to a size only found in a BBW.

I might be a sucker for brunettes, and heavily prefer brunettes. But you give me a BBW redhead like Jade, and she makes me forget every other woman. Just something about that dark, deep red flair with curves is overpowering and enslaves men like myself.

Such women make me want to slide under them and have them sit on my face for hours. There's nothing like hands clasping every portion of a soft form like a 200lbs. BBW -- from ass to hips to thighs, up the stomach and cupping the hanging bosom, while eating pussy. The more I can caress with my hands, flick'n lick with my tongue, and the more she can motion, moan and buck, the harder I will get. It's just a tower of all woman, scent and taste of her inner lady in my face, a view of a curvy horizon above, and my hands exploring everything I can and cannot see. And that's before I even go totally selfish!

That oversized soft body is the ultimate in every position for intercourse.
- Taking her doggie, you cannot stop the growing, intense feeling and view of watching her ass cheeks ripple as your pelvis slam into her after every, powerful thrust. It's aggressive, it's intense, and you have to careful not to lose it too quickly, and avoid cusping every ounce of her soft body out of sheer overload.
- Cowgirl is not one where she's riding high and straight up, but you are holding her closer, up to your neck in flowing, heaped breast, if not her sweet, pudgy smile and lips in your face, while your hands run below, and your pelvis wiggles and thrusts into her full, deep cavern.
- Reverse cowgirl gives you a view of her back, rippled on the side with pinched fat curves (even thin women have these, at least busty ones), that extend down to her stomach, and you can see outlines of even more curvature that you can only fondle and lift against gravity.
- Spoon, specially in front of a mirror, is the ultimate delight. You have a soft body that "spills out" sideways, from massive breast to supple stomach, even bulging thighs. The killer for myself is when my BBW lover uses one arm as an easel to prop up her head and upper torso, open a little "arm canal" to run through, allowing me to cup her oversized, beyond F-cup mamaries from underneath, against gravity, while my manhood slides into her in a relaxed position.

And more on the "safe sex" side, don't let anyone tell you that BBWs are not ideal for mammary intercourse ("tit fucking"), or say going for such is "cheating." The added, soft, full stomach supporting your scrotum and lower stem while pumping into a deep, full, soft, breast crevasse of a BBW is a major bonus. Flat stomachs are overrated when it comes to this position, let alone when the woman offers such on all fours or in a sitting position. The stomach factors in, greatly, and BBWs are ideal.

So called studs may ball hardbodies, but true lovers know soft bodies and look for Mecca in just the perfect BBW. God knows Jade has been the Mecca my eyes have always sought.

Erika Red

I might be a sucker for brunettes, and heavily prefer brunettes. But you give me a BBW redhead like Jade, and she makes me forget every other woman. Just something about that dark, deep red flair with curves is overpowering and enslaves men like myself.

You have great tastes! Liking Jade and also liking red head BBWs beside brunettes, lol. Of course i am partial since I am a BBW and a red head :)