• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

big is beautiful - bbw - voluptuous chubby luscious

happy.gif

Maria's December 2009 blog article ...

Last December Maria penned a blog article at Score regarding the evolution of Sapphire -- from pre-plump to post-plump:
http://blog.scoreland.com/?p=3907&nats=scrg1511:cf:scoreland

She used the phrase, "what it boils down to is tit power." And although it might explain some of Sapphire's more recent titles, I still have to disagree.

As many know, I’m generally not a “plumper” lover, which I’ll call a big beautiful woman (BBW). I know that will cause some to stop reading right now, but there’s a point to this. It has nothing to do with weight, but statistics. Statistically women of European decent (which are the majority in western mags for argument’s sake) are 80% straight or spoon shaped. Only 20% are apple or hourglass, in fact only 8% are hourglass. So, statistically, most BBWs are the former, and the market caters to such, especially spoon. Women with massive, not bubble butts, the bigger, the better, hence the focus on spoon, which includes quite a great number of women who are not very busty for their size.

For myself, I love women of apple and hourglass shapes. And that means I love them the same, thinner or thicker. In fact, it’s not about weight, but width in my case. The more extreme the curves, especially the wider her chest and hips, the happier I am. Sure, I can cite countless models of 36-24-36″ curvature that I find beautiful, what some would call “perfect model proportions” at 5′5″-5′8″. Heck, some even call that “thick” or “big,” especially those that complain about hips or thighs that are anything other than skinny, which makes me laugh. No, my idea of “model perfection” is a very wide, but slender, full figured woman (FFW) with full, additional 4″ — 40-28-40″ — from the continuing legacy and graceful form of Chloe Vevrier to today’s, 2009 Model of the Year Karina Hart. It’s not the breasts, but the body — the breasts are just a bonus.

Which brings me back to BBWs.

Men might talk and debate, and American television certainly excels at repeatedly marketing things to us with what they believe we want. But let’s face it, what men ultimately want is intimacy. When I mentioned I love a woman the same, thin or thick, that’s not true in person. I want my apple and hourglass shaped lovers as wide and thick as I can have them. I want the bust and mid-section “plumping” past 40″ and 30″, respectively. I have always loved Autumn-Jade at her absolute thickest and while I have openly stated that beautiful Kerry Marie has crossed beyond her FFW hourglass modeling ideal, God knows I’d love to lay with her at her thickest as well (even as her stomach bulges out from the weight).

I have no preference for height, just the extreme, plumping proportions. Give me stocky, top-heavy apples like Devyn Devine, Anna Carlene (aka Billie Bombs) and Angelina Vallery at 5′3″ and under (the three of which collectively remind me of my top-heavy, apple shaped Italian wife). And I want to be overpowered by pure, oversized, mega-curvy, hourglass mammazons like Strawberry-Blonde Laura Orsolya and my favorite '90s hardcore starlet, firey redhead Georgina Lempin. To embrace, entangle and group every ounce of that flowly flesh of a BBW with every appendage I sport is my dream. To oogle the thinner (while still oversized) mid-section, not just because it is drapped by a massive overhanging bust, but fangs out to a full, wide set of hips, succelent ass and thick, powerful, riding thighs below is what I desire.

So when Maria says “what it boils down to is tit power,” I can’t deny I don’t go for BBWs that are straight, let alone spoon shaped, and have more full ass than breasts. A necessary ingredient to a BBW I lust for is that she has some seriously wide chest with full hangers. But it’s the form of the woman, a top-heavy apple or a matching set of hips with a nice weight distribution in width, that drives me nuts. So yes, the more she thickens up, the better it gets when it comes to making love for myself. But it’s not just because she’s maximized her breasts. It’s the entire body that is a treasure to experience.

Because anyone who knows me that I consider Chloe Vevrier and Karina Hart to the most perfect, voluptuous, hourglass models I’ve ever seen. But when it comes to wanting an eternal lover, Maria Moore’s hourglass BBW body and spicy'n silly brunette topping look and attitude that tops my list of dream, long-term lovers. I’m just happy that Score, Voluptuous and XLGirls keep giving us a great number of top-heavy, plump apple and wide, plump hourglass figures, and not just more of the massive ass spoons that seem to dominate others.