• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

big is beautiful - bbw - voluptuous chubby luscious

b|gdick

Banned
some ppl think chubby means gigantic;godzilla;500lb beached whale..lol
i like a good 200-250 lb girl(depends on height) wi some meat on her. big girls have the best lovin,everyone knows tthat. but i donot like women who are disgustingly over weight..
ie
:banana:
fat_girl_poster-12965.jpg

why would someone want to make fun of this beautiful thing?good lord just look at her, i aint never..wheewwww, could u imagine her with no clothes on layin face down ass up gettin up on dat booty?damn it boy....lol

i like a good 200-250 lb girl(depends on height) wi some meat on her. big girls have the best lovin but i donot like women who are disgustingly over weight..
ie
:banana

That reminds me of this, which I have seen several times:

http://letshavesomerealfun.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/save-the-whale.jpg

I left it carelessly on the monitor and my 2½ year old daughter saw it and immediately said "hippopotamus!" :D

why would someone want to make fun of this beautiful thing?good lord just look at her, i aint never..wheewwww, could u imagine her with no clothes on layin face down ass up gettin up on dat booty?damn it boy....lol
I have seen that pic before. Whoever done that should be shot because she's beautiful.
:hit:

i like a good 200-250 lb girl(depends on height) wi some meat on her. big girls have the best lovin,everyone knows tthat. but i donot like women who are disgustingly over weight..

That reminds me of this, which I have seen several times:

I left it carelessly on the monitor and my 2½ year old daughter saw it and immediately said "hippopotamus!" :D

Whatever your intentions were in posting those rude and vicious insults, rest assured they are not appreciated in this thread...for any reason. There are plenty of other places on this board for stupid shit like that. :mad:

Well said Son of Onan. I've been a looking at this site for a long time and finally joined up a few months ago. I'm a BBW model and as much a I am loved by fans, I always avoided non bbw forums where BBWs like myself were dissed. I am glad to see how quickly replies are posted when insults are said. I mean Whats the matter with to eaches own? And my personal fave 'don't like don't look'.

CharDonnay xXx

Whatever your intentions were in posting those rude and vicious insults, rest assured they are not appreciated in this thread...for any reason. There are plenty of other places on this board for stupid shit like that. :mad:

First: I did not at all want to insult anyone. Sorry for that.

Secondly I have no idea what went wrong. I commented on this picture:

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab184/decaturperson/fat-woman.jpg

Just with some text that included the word "whale". If the original post was edited, I did something wrong or I got some weird 404/403 HTTP error message - I do not know.

Actually I think most girls posted in this thread are beautiful/sexy/nice.