• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Brother 8

slowhand

Closed Account
Yep it kicks off tonight but I'm not going to watch it though.

I haven't watched it in quite some time, used to be the only reality show I could stomach. I have gotten so burnt out on reality TV that I can't even watch any of it anymore. The ;ack of imagination in Hollywood, both in movies and on TV, just makes me sick.

I watched this last time, but don't like reality shows in general. Another Hollywood idea stolen from Europe. I absolutely can't stand Survivor, and never could. Very boring without the intense sound track, people eating bugs and dirty all the time. I don't like the host at all and everyone running around in the beginning shouting loyalty to the tribe, when the goal is to lie, cheat and steal to get to the top. Not values TV should be proud to depict. :2 cents:

Thinking of all those good shows that got canceled throughout the years it makes me wonder how this makes it to it's eighth season.

I didn't watch the show, but there was another show I was watching which showed a clip of a guy implying that another guy in the house gave him an STD. Very odd moment.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Doubt you'll get an all girl BB like us lucky Brits did...

(Although it turned out to be totally shite, no lesbianism at all!)

I didn't watch the show, but there was another show I was watching which showed a clip of a guy implying that another guy in the house gave him an STD. Very odd moment.

Two ex boyfriends on the show. Not a pleasant sight.

Does anyone have any screen caps of the Big Brother 8 cast? Last night, I was flipping channels and saw Jen. She looked pretty hot. Her top could barely contain her.

AFA - you're link takes us back to here. I guess someone already combined it.
I like Jen and her big boobies. I really like the pic of her in the blue bikini in the opening credits.

Since Evil Dick won the HOH, looks like she is going to be toast this week though.

This season is kinda weird, there is a girl named Tameka and she hasn't had more than 2 minutes of airtime. Its funny.

I only watch for the boobies and the drama. I won't watch it live because of the all the "strategy analysis" is so boring. I TIVO it and FF through the stupid ramblings.