• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Big Ass vs. Dumpy Ass

It's Cherokee's big round boulder ass against Minka's flat pancake ass. Which one turns you on more? Here are some pics of them.
sco15.jpg

01pic1.jpg

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have no idea what a "dumpy ass" is, but something tells me I don't want to know.

I'm assuming we talking about extremes here... would I rather have an extreme round large butt, or an extremely flat ass?

Look man, I'm not trying to see a chicks tailbone in doggystyle. If a womans ass is round, there's hope for her no matter how big it is. Even if she loses weight, that ass will still be round. If she got a flat ass, the only thing she can hope for is big ass tits to make up for it. Usually girls with nice round bubble butts don't have big round natural tits to match, and vice versa, but breast implants are way, way, way, more acceptable than ass implants.

Anyone voting for flat, dumpy ass is sick.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Is it me or does Cherokee need some of Minka's boobs and Minka needs some of Cherokee's ass...fer your health.

I'd take both, but imho I'm more of a boob man. So I'd fuck Minka, I'm just not that into ebony, sorry.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Has anyone seen that episode of King of the Hill where Hank finds out he has no ass? That's what this thread reminds me of.