• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The moderators work hard to keep this site nice and clean, the least we as users can do to help them, is to follow the rules.

If you want to share your wallpapers with us, do what everyone else here does, host them on an external site, like imagebam, or imagevenue, and post the link here.

Oh, and BoixosNois, you're kind of new here, so I'm just going to ignore your neg. rep. This time.

If you have the money to front the 3 month joining fee, it's $16 a month after that. It's the only site I pay for, if that tells you anything. It's worth it because her people are so tight about her stuff not getting out there. She still has very good sets. Definately my favorite.

Come on man don't rip off her site. She has loads of content and it's totally worth the 30 or so bucks a month! If she get's you off, then pay her!

i really want to join her site but i dont have a credit card in i live in norway so i dont understand how to join with ccbill

Who's ripping anybody off? I was simply answering a question. I download her stuff, but I sure as hell don't share it with anybody. I'm not paying every month to give it to other people for free.

It's worth what you pay per month. The only problem people would have with her setup is that if you want to be a member of latexlair and her glamour site, you have to pay for two seperate memberships, but that really doesn't bother me because I'm not really into latex.

how easy is it to download the pics? individual or in bulk?

You have to save what you want. There's no zip files or anything. It would be nice if they would zip them up after an entire set has been released at the end of every month though.

They are very protective about their material. They frown on actually downloading the material from the site, but it can be done individually. I have been a member of theirs for a long time and they reduced my membership down to like $11.00 a month per site per month.