• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^ Hah, thought that was me for a minute. I got really confused.

Regarding a question I saw above, both sites have all new content every month... no lame reposts of content or anything. Sometimes you'll see the same outfit 2 or 3 times, though. Or 500 times re: black full body catsuits.

Now if only she hadn't done the blonde thing. Now half the updates are ruined for me because I particularly don't like it. Then another half of the remaining half will be some annoying no-skin latex. Then there'll be a guest model that I didn't want to pay to see. Then... argh. Sorry! I'm in a ranty mood today.

Why is it that ridiculously hot women always have to fuck things up by either going blonde, or getting breast implants? Whatever happened to keeping shit the way it was?

Blonde hair is overrated IMO.

Why is it that ridiculously hot women always have to fuck things up by either going blonde, or getting breast implants? Whatever happened to keeping shit the way it was?

Blonde hair is overrated IMO.

You mean her red hair is real? Holy crap!

She does both blonde and redhead shoots, mostly redhead. Her "mainstream" stuff is sometimes blonde though.

Btw, best picture of Bianca Beauchamp ever (she just looks so happy, cute, sexy and natural):
Edit - Do not hotlink. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator: