• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hourglass Goddess ... and why I'm not a hypocrite ...

I'd rep you, but I've already done so. So instead, I'll babble out my lust for such a subject like I always do ...

Every now and then people accuse me of being a hypocrite when I lust after women like Bianca Beauchamp. They say I shouldn't like her because she's not natural. That I claim to not like "fake" women, yet she is -- let alone I often claim I prefer soft bodies to hard bodies.

Now I'm not going to argue I'd like to have mammary intercourse with (tit-fuck) her. And I'm not going to exclaim how she's a soft body either. But most will note, if they read my posts, I do love several, select hard bodies -- including fake breasted women. Why? Because I've rarely loved the breasts -- they've often just been the "bonus" of going after wider, fuller, hourglass and apple-hourglass women.

I want a wide, hourglass lover. That's a woman with a form -- when viewing her straight-on -- is wider than most women. And that means her hips and chest expand far out from her much smaller -- the more extreme the better -- mid-section. And if she happens to have a harder, flatter stomach -- and even a hard, strict form overall -- so be it. It's just rare to get such well packaged.

I'll admit I heavily focus on the softer bodies. And being into safe sex before I was married, mammary intercourse was the staple, so that's what I always considered before choosing my lover. But the wide, hourglass form is what I've always noticed first -- and I did not notice or go after the bustiest woman in the room even when I was dating.

So when it comes to the appreciation of Bianca Beauchamp, she gets my pure, selfish, explicit lust as a man who wants to have intercourse with her. I want to drive my hands up and down those extreme curves, all while I entangle my legs with hers, all in the same symphony of merging my pelvis into her rear or push it up against her womanly apex.

Yes, I love the flopping, flying natural breasts and the soft sensations in both feel and in their visual motion. It's so easy to focus on that when it comes to cowgirl and other riding motions of a soft lover. But on its own it's not the ultimate fulfillment, and to focus only on the breasts in motion -- even during intercourse -- is quite an incomplete evening for myself.

It's the overall curves, especially as hands and even lips and tongue are running up and down a hourglass form -- with so many options to grab on to fanging hips, or even just feel the chest from the sides -- or to grasp upon her most narrow mid-section. My shaft in her cavity is most complete in that view, and Bianca Beauchamp is one unbelievable form of complete and ultimate desire. Especially when she sports those oh-so-tight dresses and clothing that hugs her perfect curves.

Regardless of whatever may be said about the composition of her actual mammary glands.

hardcore i want. :nanner:

Re: Hourglass Goddess ... and why I'm not a hypocrite ...

I'd rep you, but I've already done so. So instead, I'll babble out my lust for such a subject like I always do ...

Every now and then people accuse me of being a hypocrite when I lust after women like Bianca Beauchamp. They say I shouldn't like her because she's not natural. That I claim to not like "fake" women, yet she is -- let alone I often claim I prefer soft bodies to hard bodies.

Now I'm not going to argue I'd like to have mammary intercourse with (tit-fuck) her. And I'm not going to exclaim how she's a soft body either. But most will note, if they read my posts, I do love several, select hard bodies -- including fake breasted women. Why? Because I've rarely loved the breasts -- they've often just been the "bonus" of going after wider, fuller, hourglass and apple-hourglass women.

I want a wide, hourglass lover. That's a woman with a form -- when viewing her straight-on -- is wider than most women. And that means her hips and chest expand far out from her much smaller -- the more extreme the better -- mid-section. And if she happens to have a harder, flatter stomach -- and even a hard, strict form overall -- so be it. It's just rare to get such well packaged.

I'll admit I heavily focus on the softer bodies. And being into safe sex before I was married, mammary intercourse was the staple, so that's what I always considered before choosing my lover. But the wide, hourglass form is what I've always noticed first -- and I did not notice or go after the bustiest woman in the room even when I was dating.

So when it comes to the appreciation of Bianca Beauchamp, she gets my pure, selfish, explicit lust as a man who wants to have intercourse with her. I want to drive my hands up and down those extreme curves, all while I entangle my legs with hers, all in the same symphony of merging my pelvis into her rear or push it up against her womanly apex.

Yes, I love the flopping, flying natural breasts and the soft sensations in both feel and in their visual motion. It's so easy to focus on that when it comes to cowgirl and other riding motions of a soft lover. But on its own it's not the ultimate fulfillment, and to focus only on the breasts in motion -- even during intercourse -- is quite an incomplete evening for myself.

It's the overall curves, especially as hands and even lips and tongue are running up and down a hourglass form -- with so many options to grab on to fanging hips, or even just feel the chest from the sides -- or to grasp upon her most narrow mid-section. My shaft in her cavity is most complete in that view, and Bianca Beauchamp is one unbelievable form of complete and ultimate desire. Especially when she sports those oh-so-tight dresses and clothing that hugs her perfect curves.

Regardless of whatever may be said about the composition of her actual mammary glands.
WTF are you talking about?

Re: Hourglass Goddess ... and why I'm not a hypocrite ...

WTF are you talking about?
My lust, as well as my defense of it for those who would excuse Bianca's perfect beauty simply because her breasts are not 100% natural.