• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Being a fan of hers is the most redundant thing thing ever. Same boring galleries over and over. Yet, I'll always keep coming back cause she's so darn hot. :brick:

Exactly,

I like Biancas photo sets too, but all too often we all see the same ones all over again and again.

Just have cope with that.

Cheers

She's very expressive. I LOVE her facial expressions in many of her photos. And she knows what the point is of all this. :) Check this out, from one of her recent photo sets on her site:

"Yes, the top is a little too small for my boobs: just the way I like it! I personally enjoy wearing skin tight fitted, extra-small or simply too small pieces of clothing as seeing my boobs exploding from my clothes is a big turn on for me. I certainly did not get those sexy FF puppies to keep them hidden, that`s for sure! And flaunting them to the camera for you to get excited by them is also a big turn on for me as I love seducing. And that my friend is exactly what I intend to do with this wet fun time photo shoot!"

Love her!! :thefinger

She's very expressive. I LOVE her facial expressions in many of her photos. And she knows what the point is of all this. :) Check this out, from one of her recent photo sets on her site:

"Yes, the top is a little too small for my boobs: just the way I like it! I personally enjoy wearing skin tight fitted, extra-small or simply too small pieces of clothing as seeing my boobs exploding from my clothes is a big turn on for me. I certainly did not get those sexy FF puppies to keep them hidden, that`s for sure! And flaunting them to the camera for you to get excited by them is also a big turn on for me as I love seducing. And that my friend is exactly what I intend to do with this wet fun time photo shoot!"

Love her!! :thefinger
glad to see she is so much aware about her sex-appeal and how to maximize it :thumbsup:
but what was this "wet" set she was talking about ??

found this pic on her twitter :

glad to see she is so much aware about her sex-appeal and how to maximize it :thumbsup:
but what was this "wet" set she was talking about ??

It's from one of her latest sets. She's been gradually posting the pics of it during the month of May. Here is one of the pics –

bianca_beauchamp_photos_04.jpg