• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BHO's Presidential Library is lacking a few things.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Like Presidential records. But on the bright side, it does include a room for yoga, a test kitchen so his beard can continue to inflict horrible food on young people. Strangely, it doesn't feature plans for his favorite stuff, a men's only bathhouse.

Larry Sinclair thought he was pretty damn gay.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oi veh, the usual ones poking the classic jokes! Looks like we can poke a lot more fum about this project, during the next months and years. I find it, once again, ironic, that buildings in honour of your great statemen and -women are not planned, financed and maintained by the federal government. Another major flaw in your broken system.

Style
Barack Obama is building a library — and grappling again with Chicago politics

CHICAGO — When the Barack Obama Presidential Center opens in 2021, it will sprawl across 20 acres on this city’s densely packed South Side. A museum will occupy one towerlike building; another, dubbed “The Forum,” will house a test kitchen, recording studio and auditorium. The library itself won’t literally house his papers, since they plan to digitize everything, but will feature a rooftop park to complement the complex’s community garden, sledding hill and playground.

The 44th president says he wants it to serve not as a monument to himself but to bigger ideals — democracy, citizenship, civic engagement. Still, Chicago Sun-Times columnist Lynn Sweet spoke for many when she predicted that the complex will one day be known around here as “Obamaland.”

For now, as Obama is busily raising the hundreds of millions needed to construct and endow it, ahead of a planned groundbreaking next year, he is once again navigating the tensions and attempting to finesse the politics of the town where he got his start.

Building on public land in a city is always a messy endeavor, and the excitement and pride the city holds for the Obamas is tinged with concerns.

Earlier this month, the former president stopped by the Gary Comer Youth Center to make a surprise visit to a training class his foundation held for local activists. Its director, Ayoka Mota Samuels is a fan and booster, but she has heard the grumbling from some of the neighbors about the prospect of having a massive tourist attraction in their midst.

How will traffic be mitigated? Is the plan to replace the parkland where the center is being built sufficient? Who is going to get the construction jobs?

“It wouldn’t be Chicago if we didn’t have complaints about everything. . . . People are definitely excited about the library, without a doubt, but they are concerned about ‘how does it impact me?’ ” she said. “Chicagoans are like that about everything. . . . It means that we care about what’s going to happen in our neighborhood.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.294df4536e4d

Oi veh, the usual ones poking the classic jokes! Looks like we can poke a lot more fum about this project, during the next months and years. I find it, once again, ironic, that buildings in honour of your great statemen and -women are not planned, financed and maintained by the federal government. Another major flaw in your broken system.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.294df4536e4d

How’s the Deutsche system working out for ya?

You won’t recognize Germany as a European country 20 years from now. It will look like Saudi Arabia.

Good lookin’ out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Do you have some sources on that projection? Including the numbers of christian, jewish, atheist, etc.?

And:

Do you realize how many msulim religious subgroups there are? Just here in the city I live in, we have more than a douzen mosques, because they are all different, which keeps them from working hand-in-hand.

I am sure you don't even know THAT.

But hey, just keep on running your Breitbart bedtime stories.

You're actually using Sinclair as a reference? :rofl:

Would you represent that psycho in court? LOL
He DOES have a pretty impressive rap sheet LOL

Sure I would. The only thing that disappoints me in your response was you didn’t drop a Snopes bomb on me.

Do you have some sources on that projection? Including the numbers of christian, jewish, atheist, etc.?

And:

Do you realize how many msulim religious subgroups there are? Just here in the city I live in, we have more than a douzen mosques, because they are all different, which keeps them from working hand-in-hand.

I am sure you don't even know THAT.

But hey, just keep on running your Breitbart bedtime stories.
Our economy is rebounding, the only things that are broken in our system are no term limits for congress and our immigration system.

In my city we have about 4 mosques. We have about 4 Buddhist temples and about 100 Christian places of worship. Guess which out of those 108 will resort to or teach violence against the community if it suits their needs.

Sure I would

Why?

The only thing that disappoints me in your response was you didn’t drop a Snopes bomb on me

A fact checking source that handed conservatives their asses for a decade, so of course now cons will go to any pathetic lengths to try to discredit them :1orglaugh
Transparent as glass...

Which reminds me, I see now even truthorfiction, a fact checking site that for years has almost universally been considered bias free, has also started to come under attack from conservatives, in yet another crusade to preserve their fiction lolol

Why?

The only thing that disappoints me in your response was you didn’t drop a Snopes bomb on me

A fact checking source that handed conservatives their asses for a decade, so of course now cons will go to any pathetic lengths to try to discredit them :1orglaugh
Transparent as glass...

Which reminds me, I see now even truthorfiction, a fact checking site that for years has almost universally been considered bias free, has also started to come under attack from conservatives, in yet another crusade to preserve their fiction lolol

Unfortunately, Larry is deceased. I am willing to be a trustee and counsel for his estate however.

This juggernaut that is Snopes; care to refresh my memory of all the conservative fact checkers present and emeritus that are part of the Snopes legend?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
When the Barack Obama Presidential Center opens in 2021, it will sprawl across 20 acres on this city’s densely packed South Side. A museum will occupy one towerlike building; another, dubbed “The Forum,” will house a test kitchen, recording studio and auditorium. The library itself won’t literally house his papers, since they plan to digitize everything, but will feature a rooftop park to complement the complex’s community garden, sledding hill and playground.

They really need twenty acres to make a library for Obama? Is that really good for the environment? :facepalm:
:tongue:

Who reads in Chicago? How long before the place is looted, burnt or both?

Should huge libraries still be built for every President?

How’s the Deutsche system working out for ya?

You won’t recognize Germany as a European country 20 years from now. It will look like Saudi Arabia.

Good lookin’ out.

I hope not. Either America or Russia will have to intervene and save Europe from the traitors.

Canada might need help in the near future.