• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bettie Ballhaus

:boobies: :banana: :banana: i think i jerked of thousand times till i saw her yesterday at german tv
any video

the only easy to find one I know of is at youtube - I think it's under Bettina Ballhaus. Sorry I can't be of more help.

This girl keeps winning with photos like this. She just needs to get a better site and more shoots with her and a guestmodel (like the golden days shoots with Sunny Wagner).

grin. fred

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator SeraphiM]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
the early pics are quite strange to see. well, especially the make-up and hair... (what awful lipstick) not what i think of when i think of bettie. she has definately come a long way from those early pics. her breasts are much more full and voluptuous now... but thanks for the glimpse at her beginnings.

grin. fred

Negator that has always been my favorite Bettie clip... She moves so hypnotically and in such a way that highlights the shape of her hips and breasts. It is just mind-blowing.

Here is another strip clip: http://mybustyclassics-clips.blogspot.com/2007/02/bettie-great-striptease.html

Has anyone seen her newest set from betties-club. She is dressed in stripped socks and look just damn perfect.

can never get enough!

grin. fred